for Letters

more please
2/16/2015 c7 8Forever-Dying-Why
I enjoyed this a lot.
1/25/2015 c7 Guest
Omg this needs an update stat!
11/18/2014 c1 1infinity456
This is quite possibly the best Buffy/criminal minds crossover I've ever read and I know it's been a couple years but I can't help hoping you'll pick it back up.
10/24/2014 c7 1padawanjedi
I'm liking this story. I hope you will eventually continue it.
9/28/2014 c7 difficultone92
Can't wait for the next update
8/20/2014 c7 Minji12
I hope you update soon cant wait to read more
5/17/2014 c7 thumbelina.rocks
Love this! I would love to read more if you ever feel inspired again :)
3/23/2014 c7 4Opalalchemy
Is this abandoned? If so I will be very sad:(
Love the slow build in the relationship. And there's a plot!
10/19/2013 c7 cocobutters
I have enjoyed reading this; please continue this
8/1/2013 c7 Guest
I really like this story I wish you would update this fic. hopefully you will finish this story please ,I beg is one of the best fanfic's I have read .please update this don't leave us hanging
7/23/2013 c7 29Anne-Lilian
This is such a great story! I had my doubts about enyone being able to portray Reid's character correctly, but you've managed it, along with Buffy's (which poses it's own challenges). So great job and - though you haven't updated in over a year - I hope you haven't given up on this fic, especially not with that ending!
I really hope you'll come back to this fic, or at least post your plans, so I can calm down my inner geek.
Again, great job!
Anne
7/22/2013 c7 10KnightNinja13
When I read the summary I told myself I was definitly going to regret reading. I did regret reading by the way but not because it was bad or anything like that...I Truro stay away from incomplete stories because if they're good I don't want to stop. I hope you update soon.
7/18/2013 c7 Guest
I love this pairing so much .please update I want to read more hurry
7/6/2013 c7 dneprguy
Found this a great story so far. BUT!, now I'm suffering from withdrawls because there is no further chapters posted and I'm hooked on the story. Please write some more I want to know how Buffy & Spencer get along. I think they would make an interesting pair.
170 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »