for Letters

3/27/2013 c7 pinina
OMG , I just found this story, just browsing around looking for different Buffy pairing. This story is awesome. I love Buffy and Spencer together. Please don't make me wait long for an update!
3/5/2013 c7 ms.young1130
This realy good! Don't let it die
2/18/2013 c7 1tris2
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story so far! It's brilliant. Thank you so much for writing it.
1/15/2013 c7 Guest
update pls!
1/5/2013 c7 10Caligo Origuu
Please, oh please keep writing this! You can't stop here, now that they're finally face to face again. Pretty pretty please? I'm really enjoying this so far.
12/21/2012 c7 14OfFriendsAndFoes
I love the storyline you have going here. You have done a great job crossing these two over!
10/13/2012 c7 Della
Please please write the next chapter. I am dying of curiousity of what will happen next.
10/12/2012 c3 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
'I, Robot. You, Jane.' Is one of my favorite episodes.
10/7/2012 c7 3CharmedDaughterForever
MORE. WANT MORE.
anyways...yay! they finally speak in person! its only the worst possible time, but...yay!
9/13/2012 c7 7Treva Rea
This is fantastic. Don't know how I missed it. I hope you'll consider updating soon. I think you've got the characterizations down and I can actually see each one clearly. Very good!
9/11/2012 c7 Silvermoon of Forestclan
Thanks for the last update! I'm really sorry I didn't read it until now. I still really like your story.
I liked the chapter. I look forward to the next
9/9/2012 c7 3BizarreBard
awesome!
9/9/2012 c5 5fhdkjldsfkj
Aha! I was right! I don't know why I'm cheering... but I always feel that fics are better in the world of Post-Revelations.
9/9/2012 c4 fhdkjldsfkj
As soon as I saw Star Trek trivia at a bar, I'm like "Shit! This is so going to be Big Game/Revelations! RUN REID RUN!"
9/4/2012 c7 Amurphy
Love the ending! Pls dont make us wait so long for an update!
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »