for The Comfort in Your Skin

1/16/2018 c1 8iridescenceoflove
Omg my heart. Loved all this B&B goodness. I wish I could’ve seen this in the show during that time. I felt like they needed to shine a light more on how she really felt when she thought he had died. It kind of got pushed to the back burner because of the whole Zack and Gormogon thing.
12/1/2012 c1 delia84
I just found this, and I'm really impressed that it was your first story! Nicely done.
2/22/2011 c1 cywen69
I really liked it.

~Wendy
1/13/2011 c1 26hot4booth
I loved it!
11/17/2010 c1 4mahhhfy
I really like this story in the beginning with the nightmares and him comforting her, I'm just not sure how I feel about the kissing, it kind of seemed out of place.
10/20/2010 c1 41nelliesbones
I like it very much, thanks for sharing! It's a shame you didn't elaborated it further. Maybe another chapter?
9/15/2010 c1 38VirginiaTin
That was really amazing. After a few lines I started reading slower and slower. It's so good that I wanted to read as long as I could. It's really great written and I could imagine everything.

I read a lot of stories post-Booth's death, but yours is one of the best I read lately. Really amazing ;)
9/15/2010 c1 Elizabeth
Great story - I really enjoyed it!
9/11/2010 c1 thesilentlamb
Fantastic anyway, but for a first story even better! Looking forward to more. :)
9/10/2010 c1 11The Novelist in Training
this just needs to be said in refrence to your comment at the bottom.

How could it not be well recieved! I loved it!
9/9/2010 c1 4LittleHogwartsGirl
Really cute! :D
9/9/2010 c1 harper83
Wonderful story! Please keep it up the writing, you've got a real nack for it!
9/8/2010 c1 SouthunLady
Absolutely loved it. Just finished two heartbreaking stories and your's was very refreshing to read. Hope you continue to write more, even multi-chapters.
9/8/2010 c1 Lauren Ballinger
This is SOOO good! I love Booth's tenderness, protection, and comfort.
9/8/2010 c1 36saturn567