for The GodSlaying Wolf

7/21 c2 Oasirs
So fascinating and intriguing story. Very mysterious and frightening. Please update soon.
5/26 c2 log
Pls...continue to write this story
5/11/2019 c3 Guest
Fascinating story. Very fascinating and exciting. I hope you update soon again. Please do.
11/26/2018 c3 Eris
Nice to finally hear from you again. I can’t wait for a new chapter of this story (Godslaying Wolf) and The Story ,The Son Returns‘. Please update soon.
7/15/2018 c2 Mijoy
I really like mythology. Could you please continue this? I really want to know what happens next? What will Beast Boy / Fenrir do with Terra? What will the other Titans do? And does Thor (from the Avengers) and Loki live in this universe. Please update this.
6/29/2018 c2 Eris
This story is so interesting, exciting and fascinating. Could you please continue this story. It’s one of the most interesting stories I have read here. Please update.
11/17/2014 c2 29Silvereye-BW
Please for the love of god continue. I must read more. Maybe the person watching BB/Fenrir is an Asgardian. Maybe Loki was talking to him or something. Please don't leave me hanging.
7/22/2014 c2 the missing link
wow that's a really really really great story whens the next update?
5/19/2014 c2 TariqBates
keep it up, i love it
6/5/2012 c2 Ese cabron
Great story. I like how long it is too.
1/17/2012 c2 6Lucem Yoru
Nice, I look forward to what you'll do next.
11/14/2011 c2 26bubbajack
Another awesome chapter! Well I think that that the person talking to Fenrir could have been Baldur God of light who if im remebering this right survives Ragnorok along with Thor's three sons...

But anyway great chapter I love Norse Mythology and I can't wait to see where you go with this... Bubbajack out!
11/14/2011 c1 bubbajack
yo Akuma well this is my third tie reading this fic but I think my first leaving a review so here go's sumthin. First off LOVE how Fenrir killed Slade literaly as casualy as breathing.

Second if Fenrir is involved then that means Trigon is toast extra crispy toast cause what else would raven need a God Slaying Wolf for eh?

As for what he does afterwards my money's on causing Ragnorok again simply cause no can stop him this time.

as always have a good one Bubbajack out!
4/23/2011 c2 Kenju
Very well done dude. Again it needs some scrubbing, but this was very well done.

Its nice to see someone who has done their homework and puts effort into their stories. You show but knowldge and familarity with Norse mythos and seem to be comfortable working with it.

Only a few other little issues. You are once again rushing your work, you need to slow things down a bit. Raven has no need to reveal her blood yet, it would make more sense to show the memories first, her finding the dread wolf, THEN her reason for going to him.

Also, Gungnir didnt always KILL, it just never MISSED, big difference between those two.

Still over all, very well done and very good work. I always enjoy seeing myths worked into moddern fiction. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to read the next one!
4/23/2011 c1 Kenju
Well, yet another rewritting lol. You dont always have to start a new fic you know, you could just go back and edit chapters if you wanted.

That being said, over all not bad. You might want to go back and give the chapter a good scrubbing though, I caught a few errors here and there, nothing major just wrong use of tense and one or two spelling mistakes. Nothing huge, but you know as they say the murder is in the details. Master the basics of spelling, grammer and structur and you can achieve anything.

Keep up the good work dude, I look foward to seeing it continue.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »