FanFiction.Net
for Consultant is a Noun not a Verb

9/11/2010 c1 5Shoen
please another one!
9/11/2010 c1 12breezyyy
great story, really liked it so far! but if all a CI is suppose to do is advise then why do they have Neal constantly going undercover and directly involved in the heists? Just a thought...
9/11/2010 c1 41bluedragon1836
I'm interested. Are you gonna keep going with this?
9/11/2010 c1 Flo2008
Very good...looking forward to the next update :D
9/11/2010 c1 26Enfleurage
I'm sure that some reviewers will think Peter is being too harsh, but what Neal did in that last episode would be enough to put a law-abiding man in jail, must less a convicted criminal who is essentially indentured to the FBI for the duration of his sentence. If WC actually followed the rule of law, Neal should be sent back to jail immediately, no passing Go, no $200. That won't happen (no show otherwise) but there need to be some pretty harsh penalties for Neal's actions and yours seem fair. I also like that Peter channeled his anger and any feeling of personal betrayal and reacted very specifically within the formal relationship of FBI agent and consultant.

Nice to see that Peter had the same English teachers I did in grammar school. I bet he diagrammed sentences on the blackboard too.
9/11/2010 c1 13last1stnding
The story is well written but frankly, feels wrong to me. Peter does not have the time to become Neal's personal drill sergeant, chattering away about nouns,verbs and brownie points. Besides, Peter does not have the patience for all of this either.

The betrayal is on a personal level, not agent to CI. Peter finally gave his trust to Neal and Neal flung back in his face and rather casually at that. If Peter has to go through all of this every day with Neal, then he's simply not worth the effort and probably should be sent back to jail. But even as furious as he is, Peter would never stoop so low as to prevent Neal from visiting Mozzie. Supervised yes, but kept apart, no.
9/10/2010 c1 15yellowrose900
Very good, can't wait for an update. Those rules are going to be hard for Neal to follow.
9/10/2010 c1 Gloworm41
Wow! Probably the hardest thing for Neal will be house arrest - not being able to interact with people. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how this goes. Please update soon.
9/10/2010 c1 33Ultracape
Wow. I hope you continue this.
9/10/2010 c1 AchillesMonkey
Harsh. I hope it's not how they choose to go, though I wouldn't blame Peter if he did. And do correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 'advising' still present tense? I thought 'will advise' would be future?
9/10/2010 c1 Asuka Yukimura
Well, though I like your story, I don't really think that's the way Peter will react to what Neal has done...
9/10/2010 c1 dannEC
I like serious-Peter! I wanna see what it's like for him to follow through.
9/10/2010 c1 30romirola
Can't wait for an update!
9/10/2010 c1 7theKyra
Made me smile, as an aspiring English major :) Thank you for brightening a dull and gloomy day. :D
9/10/2010 c1 26Stroma
Love this story. Update soon please.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5