for Shinobi of the High Seas

9/11/2010 c1 TheStoreyteller
Not bad. It moves a bit fast at times, but all in all it is cool.
9/11/2010 c1 vikraal
Lame, Naruto is actually an idiot after 100 Years. 100!

I can understand that he didn't become the Hokage, because it was nothing but being a paper-pushing politician. But Seriously its been over a 100 years he must at least be smart and capable. The way you've shown in your story, makes me want to wish that naruto had actually died and the Moon-Eye Plan of Madara was Successful.

I've Read your Profile stuff about Naruto's Character, that if people have too much shit in their life they talk shit all the time. But this is Ridiculous.

A well Civilized Smart Half-Black Guy became the President of the United States of America...

There is a Story called Jedi Knight Naruto by EroSlackerMicha; She/He [Don't Remember] also has a story like yours, where naruto acts like a child, But at least was the Hokage and Knew how to use:

All weapon types

All Elemental Techniques including seal less ones

Sealing Art

Knew how to Fix machines! A Machine!

and was at least a cunning Bastard.

Ninja's over 100 Years old Deserve to be Unbeatable Bad-ass'es. Madara himself said Naruto Reminded him of the First Hokage, and he was Smart at least... God.

And from the way you have Portrayed Naruto's Character in this story, it means Naruto has not ever gotten laid in over 100 YEARS!

Besides which Naruto's world didn't have Guns but they had 8 Bit Computer according to Masashi Kishimoto and Amazingly with those 8 bit computers that also knew about Genetics & DNA!. They also had Refrigerators and Air Conditions that actually worked.

You have to at least make him knowledgeable of machines, so he doesn't appear shocked when he see's guns in One Piece.

I would rant out more, but my brain feels like its half asleep.
9/11/2010 c1 Liger01
good fic, though number of countries dosn't equal power and if needed every nation in elemental nation can turn their people into ninja after all it is a dictatorship, not to mention everyone can use chakra, I mean even academy student could defeat don krieg, not to mention 10 thousand jounin level nin would be more then enough to defeat the world government because in the ninja world strength doesn't matter even kage level nin can be defeated by the right jounin, well update soon.
9/11/2010 c1 5now
better than most of the stories in this section. I was hoping for naruto to strike out on his own however. There are to many fail stories with naruto in luffy's crew. Hope this works out. will be waiting for more.
9/11/2010 c1 ryryo
liked most of your stories so far. not sure if you meant finding the rest of the manga to read or not, but i've been using mangareader lately and it has everything that was on onemanga. Hope this helps
9/11/2010 c1 10DragonMasterFlex
I can't wait to see where you go with this. I hope the Naruto not being a pirate thing is a running gag for a long time.
9/10/2010 c1 2Zev06
Let me just say that you did very well with the first chapter of this story. I still can't get over how much you have improved as an author since the beginning of "Fullmetal" and "Soldiers of Fortune". The story has such a nice flow and the dialogue has a very natural feel to it. I got to be honest though, unless you ever decide to go back and rewrite either of your first two stories, I don't think I'll ever end up reading them. I've jumped ahead to the most recent chapters for each and I'll admit that those chapters are up to your current standards, but the initial chapters are just so bad that I can't bring myself to wade through them.

Anyway, back to this story. I am really looking forward to see where you go with this. I've always liked stories where Naruto is really old and does not age. Things should be interesting. Also, I am curios as to what kind of dynamic you are going to go with for Naruto's "harem". I anticipate you going about it in a similar fashion to what you are doing in "Sealed Kunai". I personally don't care who you end up sticking with Naruto in his harem since there isn't really any females I truly disliked in the One Piece manga. The only female that I am really hoping for to hook up with Naruto is Boa Hancock. She just seems to be the most apealing/attractive female of the manga.

Once again, good job and I eagerly await your next update. Keep up the good work.
9/10/2010 c1 3A Dragon Knight
Great intro chapter! Though I do wonder how Naruto is going to be able to fit in without overshadowing all the other characters.

Well, hopefully when I finally finish the first chapter for my NarutoxOne Piece story its half as good as this (Probably half as long).
9/10/2010 c1 irae2007
Hmmm.. I didn't find this to be all that bad. I wouldn't say it's the best, but I'll have to keep an eye on it.
9/10/2010 c1 5Evil E. Evil
yay
9/10/2010 c1 rick
good story
9/10/2010 c1 colin
well So far I like it I would think that will all his friends being dead and wars still breaking out Naruto would be a bit more cynical and willing to kill. I look forward to the next chapter so update again soon.
9/10/2010 c1 Hades252 2
Hey man, great start to a story, definitely like to see more of it. About a site to read one-piece because of something on this site I can't type in the address properly so it goes like this - will take the place of . hopefully it won't be taken off/ Manga - Bleachexile - com. If this works you'll be able to continue where you left off.
9/10/2010 c1 3kamikage86
I LOVE IT, BUT WHO IS IN THE HAREM, I HOPE NAMI AND ROBIN ARE IN IT?
9/10/2010 c1 2Cryptic Saiyan
well i like it, have you thought of onepiece.wikia. com
9,466 « Prev Page 1 .. 621 628 629 630 631 632 Next »