for Guns with a Candy Bar

4/18/2012 c1 Katsup
This was simply AWESOME!

Oh and Denmark jumping out without any pants on has made my day! :D

The whole story is just epic. I'd talk about how awesome every single part of it was, but that'd be far too long.

I'm just going to go read all your other fics now :D
4/14/2012 c1 5FlyingSealion
lol, I loved this!

I must go read your other stories now...
3/8/2012 c1 4Little Contradictions
I now have some newfound love for Denmark...

Great job!~
2/17/2012 c1 deleted123789543
Best thing I've ever read.

XD
8/6/2011 c1 1ChalagoSpace
"Their target, as it turned out, had almost gotten away while the three were temporarily distracted. Mr. Chang was revving up the engine when Prussia, Denmark and England made it just in time, bursting dramatically through the window with their guns and axes ablaze.

With a cry of 'THIS IS FOR ENGLAND, MOTHERFUCKER!' and 'I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!', Mr. Chang was promptly dispatched."

LOVE THAT! XD And the part with pantsless Denmark attacking the body guards~ No one could have seen that coming.

Wonderfully written and I love your interpretation of the three ^^
8/6/2011 c1 5Terri Leinn Vie
the only thing that match up to bad touch trio is bad brother trio. My friend told me this but not until I read your fic that i believe so. Oh, my god! I love your denmark! It's so in character, don't worry! England is such a sexy ass! Prussia... Prussia! I love him! Awesome fic! Keep up the great work!
7/27/2011 c1 50Aisukuri-Mu Studio
I love this! Ha ha! I cracked up non-stop and was thrilled the entire time (me being a giant fan of England, and the awesome Prussia - now I have fallen for Denmark as well xD).

Will there be more of these guys...? *couldn't help adoring it that much*

-Crystal
6/11/2011 c1 74rinkaku
Ay, madre mía, words cannot describ how much I love this story. Fail Brothers Trio=my new favorite Trio. 8D

I absolutely am in AMOR with your interpretations of Iggy, Denmark and Prussia. I can't get over the sudden flash of Viking pride that distracted Den from his pantsless-ness and subsequent ducky boxers. Or England and his denial of wearing French lingerie. Or Prussia's overall awesomeness here. xD

I think I love you now. Wonderful job! :D
6/10/2011 c1 Yoyo
I loved it! It was hilarious! I love the you describe the friendship between the Fail Bothers Trio. So sweet!
5/17/2011 c1 Readers-Section
This was hilarious! And I loved this team-up, they work surprisingly well together. =D
1/21/2011 c1 Herro Kitty
ASDJKFJSKSJAJ

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY UNBELIEVABLY EPIC.

Everyone is such an amazing badass!

But the Fail Brothers Trio is always BAMF, I forgot xD

Really, you are a genius. *explodes*

I love the part with Iggy and Prussia and the limbs stuffed in a lavatory. The way you wrote it was just priceless :D

Denmark's ducky boxers are so fucking badass.

D'awww, tsundere Ig-MOLOTOV COCKTAIL? XD you are definitely a god.

Denmark and Prussia fighting and Iggy's indifference made the whole thing even more epic.

YOU ARE TOO COOL

I will shut up now.

*bows*
1/10/2011 c1 2Phamenia
THAT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEBREOOOOO! O'LE!
12/24/2010 c1 Guest
ahaha. :3...this one-shot is brilliant, honestly.
11/29/2010 c1 77xxkoffeexx
His PANTS! Man, this made my night. I'll certainly never look at Denmark without remembering this pants incident. :)
10/12/2010 c1 dedede
Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

I love those three. I love those three. I love those three so much I could continue saying, 'I love those three'. X]
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »