FanFiction.Net
for Shot

10/6/2010 c5 judy49
i like this story so far but please do not make this into a kibbs story.
10/5/2010 c5 32JustGoingWithTheWind
OMIGOD! EVIL Kate is back! I love the story!
9/23/2010 c3 8Tawny-Fern
Wait, what?
9/23/2010 c3 Guest
Haha okay bad job! Just kidding, today's actually the first time I've read this :)It is awesome! I wonder what Kate's doing here? And where is Ziva's SIG? Update soon so I can find out!
9/23/2010 c3 15LyssLovesSnowing33
Who... WHAT?

UPDATE SOON!
9/22/2010 c3 1gabbie
I can't wait too see where you're gone go with this story. Love it
9/22/2010 c3 104Gail Cregg
Nice introduction of a surprise character.Just one small suggestion from chapters one & two and that is to signal when a change in location occurs with some type of heading such as Hospital, NCIS Squad Room as the sudden shift is a little confusing eg:in the first chapter I was wondering for a minute what Abby was doing at the crime scene until I realised you'd shifted to her lab.Look forward to reading how this resolves.
9/22/2010 c1 Gail Cregg
An interest-getting beginning and I liked the ""And we drove like Gibbs. Or Ziva. It was hard to tell." line.
9/22/2010 c3 32JustGoingWithTheWind
I love I love I love!
9/22/2010 c3 pjr59
wow wasnt expecting that very good but how does kate coming back point to ziva shooting abby waiting to see next chapter
9/13/2010 c2 7NCIS7BEXX
wait. what's with ziva not finding he gun. she always knows where her stuff is. is that the foreshadowing?
9/12/2010 c1 Grande
Great story. I really enjoyed it.

I am really looking forward to read the next chapter, especially beacaue of the cliffhanger!
9/11/2010 c1 cheether
Yes please. Is that the distress code that was used? Or something else between Gibbs and Abby?
9/11/2010 c1 MarriiaaSunshine
I love! Poor Ahbbyie! (I know it's spelled Abby but I like how Ispelled it)
9/11/2010 c1 STLFAN
You've got my attention. Great start.
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »