FanFiction.Net
for Spiraling Bat

5/1/2022 c5 HyperA2019
I vote that Naruto gets paired with female Haku.
4/13/2022 c1 Guest
He always make him look like a biker or some edgy teenager it’s honestly tiresome
4/15/2021 c1 Vavaldline
Boots are quite heavy and the modern shinobi in Naruto seem to prefer speed and agility. The older shinobi wore armour but the modern ones wear flak vests which are surely lighter. This indicates that the clothing should be as light as possible.

Sneakers are closed. The shinobi sandals are open which means that the foot ventilate much better. Which I guess is quite important if the shinobi stay in these shoes entire days if not weeks without change
2/28/2021 c1 SharinganAkatsuki
being a nuke nin means you have to become a shinobi since naruto right now is a civilian
2/10/2021 c9 HyperA2019
I am looking foward to Chapter 16.
2/9/2020 c16 HyperA2019
I am looking foward to Chapter 16.
6/17/2017 c16 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 16 and I hope Naruto meets the spirit of Teen Titan Starfire.
5/3/2017 c16 fenixrojo36
Z
10/23/2016 c16 Drakon45
WE are enjoying your stories! Your stories allow us to not only see your character but they allow us a reprieve from our own harsh realities. So keep writing and (if you are or were a power rangers fan) "may the power protect you".
1/23/2016 c1 Guest
You have his using boats to cross water when he can just fucking walk on it . Right now even a very good genin can beat his ass
1/19/2016 c15 8Multiple-Characters1-Acct
Hulk. Actually, Thor and Loki shoulkd still be alive. Still, Hulk.
9/19/2015 c15 1Uzumaki Nic
Can you please continue the story?
9/15/2015 c15 10CoffeehouseSpadille
I enjoy reading this very much! I'm also writing a story (Fairy Tail) where I add some Marvel hero features in two o the characters. I think it's a great idea and gives a different and fun perspective on the characters, esp. if the superhero shares similar personality traits. I like this concept and I enjoy your story! :) Thumbs up from me. Keep on going!
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
does anyone else find irony in the statement "he felt faster, stronger, and even more smarter"?
4/6/2013 c1 120ZabuzasGirl