for Eternity

12/13/2017 c19 alysha.a.kent
His story is very interesting and I am sad to see it has been abandoned
10/5/2017 c4 Guest
Wait did u skip something? Maybe on your ur summary u should have put there will b no action! Then mayb people wont waste time reading ur story.
9/23/2014 c19 Guest
90's KIDS RULE! WOOHOO! lol srry I just had to do that xD
4/15/2012 c19 4Jenmoon1
this was great please update soon
1/25/2012 c19 AzucenaXshadows
ok that was hot hot hot!

Lucifer sound like a spoiled child lol

Sebastian better watch his back

can't wait for the next chap.
12/23/2011 c19 PerpetualDelusion
I really like this story and I hope we get somewhere with it soon, I'd love to see heaps of angst and drama entwined into it simultaneously - that's what attracts readers. But keep going with this fic, and glad to see you enjoy writing it! :)
12/23/2011 c19 23Carrie2sky
Interesting filler chapter. I certainly hope that Lucifer doesn't get Ciel in the end!
12/23/2011 c19 promocat
poor ciel! both his body & soul are sooo delectable!
12/21/2011 c18 Brittani
Please please update I had to starting other stories to

Keep my Fanfic app it tight satisfied the piece that

Ur writing is a masterpiece by far I even copied and pasted

The story on my iPod notepad with all ur copy right and

Statements that it belongs to u of coarse

But u have to update I check ever day to c if it been updated please update soon I can't wait to read what happens next
12/13/2011 c6 GirPandAbabIez
sebastian...seriously?with that ugly *@#%$?U FAIL
12/9/2011 c18 1DustyTears
Ahhhhhhhhhh! -yaoi fangirl squeal- I LOVES IT SOOOO MUCH! How do you make it so amazing? Hahaha! I love the plot and cant wait to find out Sebastians plan! I kindof expect him to randomly find out about Claudes visit and go into a jealous possesive rage or become really possesive and not allow Ciel to see anyone for awhile and get in trouble because of it. I do not like Lucifer, he pisses me off and I really wish he'd stop interfering with their relationship! Okay so I love the story and I cant wait for the next update (Please make it longer I adore reading this and become so sad when its done)! Please update soon! Live Long And Prosper!
12/2/2011 c18 Fanfic0Reader
Really enjoyed the new chapter

WOW! Ciel is going to be Sebastian's mate! Can't wait for the next chapter
12/2/2011 c18 promocat
sebastian is sooo possessive!G!
12/1/2011 c18 23Carrie2sky
Cool chapter! Now that Ciel is Sebas-chan's mate, will that protect from Lucifer? I hope so!
11/28/2011 c17 Ginger Fairy XD
This certainly is very interesting~ Lucifer sounded like freaking Draco Malfoy whenever something doesn't go his way:) update soon please!
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »