for One Word: REVENGE!

3/19/2011 c9 2reven228
Yo, I love the fact you're one of te only authors making storys like this. But I think you're ignoring a HUGE elephant in the closet. Alejandors recovery to being covered in LAVA! No, I'm not asking about his treatment, I'm talking about how the contests should be reacting to a guy who should, on all accounts, be dead. Hell if a guy who I thought died, and recovered in a year, I'd be 'HOLY F***, how in the hell are you still alive!'. Furthermore, don't you think the contestants would question how Jose is related to Alejandro and not a bit manipulative. I can already see the scene 'Alejandro: I learned all ky manipulation abilitys from Jose', 'contestants: *gasp*'. Anyway, I love what your doing and I'm just sending out my shout out to DuncanXGwen and AlejandroXHeather. Keep goin, and stay golden^^
2/17/2011 c9 7PurpleFunkytown
Umm...I think you accidentaly uploaded the chapter from Tumult.
2/16/2011 c9 11Mistystarshine
Huh? I love the story but this chapter makes no sence at all.
2/7/2011 c8 Mistystarshine
YES! YES! YES! I swear I want to WORSHIP you now! Vampire Chris and Blainley! YES! Please keep up the good work! :D
2/6/2011 c8 7PurpleFunkytown
Haha, ever since I read the chapter title I knew that it would be a good one. A touch of Lady Gaga is great, especially for a story about Alejandro.

Sadly, Rio had to bring complications in the AleHeather relationship. Although, I honestly congratulate you for the golden apple. A very appropiate symbol. ;)

Vampire Kate already chose her first victims, I see. I'm curious about what will happen to Kate, Blaineley and Chris next. By the way, do you like the name Kate or is it just a coincidence that you named two characters from two of your stories this way? I'm only curious. :)
1/14/2011 c7 PurpleFunkytown
Adding supernatural touches to an AleHeather story is probably the best original thing somebody can do. I'm used to supernatural elements from reading a lot of Stephen King, so this story is getting better and better!

Since Alejandro and Heather are both werewolves and judging by Al's dream, I guess there will be some animal attraction between the two. To quote Duncan: "That wouldn't suck!"

Renard is in love with Aphrodite? Geez, that's what I call aiming high. Luckily, she won't help him break up Alejandro and Heather. Yay!

Also, I like the fact that Heather is starting to turn her old enemies into friends. That's nice!

Please keep up the good work! :)
1/13/2011 c7 11Mistystarshine
This. Chapter. Was. AMAZING! I love lycans/werewolves, and I love how you did Misty's POV when she bit Heather and Alejandro. :D
1/7/2011 c6 7PurpleFunkytown
You weren't kidding, this story has even more supernatural elements than just vampires. So Rio is REALLY Eris? I thought she said that in the previous chapter only to add dramatic effect to her speech or something like that.

The squirrel's 'Revolucion' was brilliant! I found it so funny!

And the part where Alejandro and Heather embraced was absolutely adorable!

Eva and Heather? I must admit it's a rather unusual friendship, but I like it!

Good chapter! :)
1/6/2011 c6 11Mistystarshine
Awesome! And YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, supernatural stuff! That gets five stars in my book! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have Blainley and/or Chris get bitten, that will make it even better.

By the way you might want to mention the supernatural stuff in the summary, more readers will come that me. Trust me, people eat this stuff up, its just hard to find it.
1/3/2011 c5 Mistystarshine
more please, and please let the animal escape. :D
12/30/2010 c5 7PurpleFunkytown
I have to admit, after reading the first part of the chapter, I'm a little confused. A vampire? I did not see that coming.

But it was a good chapter. And the ending...I found it deep. Poor Al, I hope they get back together soon.

Also, I am adding this story to my favorites, because it is THAT brilliant.

Please update soon! :)

Oh, and have a happy new year (because this one is going to end very soon)!
12/30/2010 c4 PurpleFunkytown
Rio and Jose are pure eeeevil! I can't wait to see them go dowm.

But I liked the Alejandro and Heather moment, even though they keep saying that they hate each other. But love can't stay away!

I adore the way you write about these two! As I said before, Best.Couple.Ever.
12/30/2010 c3 PurpleFunkytown
Wow, I can't believe it's been such a long time since I've last reviewed. I guess I was caught in the whole holiday madness. Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter! When I heard that this was a dance challenge, I immediately thought: Alejandro+Heather=Tango! And I was right. This dance is perfect for this couple!

Jose and Rio are going to be a threat, but I'm sure Heather and Alejandro will have higher chances of winning, especially if their feelings blossom once more.

Great chapter! :)
12/29/2010 c5 2Thewhitestblackpersonyouknow
LIKING THE STORY SO FAR! Keep it up!
12/9/2010 c3 13LenoreFan