for Thirteen Days

9/21 c18 celajwhitney
are you spelling all of the words wrong on purpose? funny!
9/19 c3 celajwhitney
the demented dwarf is trying to keep our hero busy so he doesn't have time to think about Bella.
10/13/2016 c18 Tarrasen.Sun
Please oh fucking please tell me this isnt abandoned?! I havent fucking laughed this much in months xD 3 3 3
11/20/2013 c18 9wendy1969
this sounds interesting, but i would love to read more on this please
4/9/2012 c18 2dixie.do.little
I hope you come back to this story! It's well-written, unique, and I cannot wait to see where you take it! :)
3/5/2012 c18 TheWhitlockGirl
I am seriously loving the Esme POV's! I am loving this story and can't wait to see how everything explains itself.

Hope you feel happy again soon and I'm thankful you are sharing this story.
3/5/2012 c1 TheWhitlockGirl
Loving this so for...Jasper's inner monolog is hiliarious. Look forward to more.
2/6/2012 c18 DramioneDaily
I misses you =*( Come back soon? =*(
11/16/2011 c18 4Anabely
This continues to be awesome. I can't wait to find out about Esme. I'm also hoping that Char is not too evil because it would be too bad if Peter was unhappy.
10/31/2011 c18 Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb
Awesome! (Feel better!)
10/30/2011 c18 2T1nk3rB1tch
i love me a pissed off esme..can't wait to see what she comes up with for plan c...post as soon as you can.
10/30/2011 c18 LisaF29
Great chapter! I really love this version of Esme. I hope she can figure out a good Plan C. Can't wait for more!
10/29/2011 c18 twimama77
very cool
8/9/2011 c18 8Elpis.97
Get better soon! Your story is HILARIOUS! I love it, more soon after you heal!
7/3/2011 c1 mellie
I love the rant and appreciate it. I don't like being told I have to review if I want to read it. I review the stories that touch me deeply. Thanks for the rant.
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »