for Forever My Queen

6/21/2021 c2 Michelle Law
Your recs are right on the money. I have read both, and they are terrific!
5/18/2020 c8 1ForrestersWitch
chez manifique
5/18/2019 c9 2Twilight-Survivor
This story is epic! Please, please, please tell me you haven’t abandoned it!
5/31/2018 c9 Guest
You REALLY should finish this. The premise is very fresh and original.
5/31/2018 c8 Guest
OMG! "Scrappy DOO"! How perfect. yes, Jacob is JUST as annoying as that yappy little fiend! Sam should have given an Alpha order to Jacob to keep his damn mouth SHUT!
5/30/2018 c3 Guest
I LOVE Sassafrass Junction! It is the Bomb! Your story is great, too! this is my second reading, and I couldn't remember the name of it, so I googled Chilipire and found it! Who knew!?
5/30/2018 c2 Guest
I ADORE that you recommend other people's fics. and yes, Colliding Meteors by IdreamofEddy AND Insecurities by JamesRamsey are GREAT!
8/1/2017 c9 10GaijinVamp
Last updated on my birthday seven years ago.
Hope you are well and happy, and it is that which keeps you from writing.
Thank you.
6/27/2017 c3 Guest
This chapter drew me in so well! I don't usually comment until I've finished a fic but this is absolutely amazing writing and I'm loving it!
6/13/2017 c9 tamwhit
Please update your story soon
5/30/2017 c8 18celticwitch77
I really wished that you had completed the story
4/20/2017 c2 silversimon
Another ernest plea for your return. This awesome story entertains and delights every time I read it. Even after all this time, I still have hope. Please, please continue writing.
12/31/2016 c9 1ForrestersWitch
well fuck! didn't realize this was abandoned ... shit and this is really good too 6 years since the last update maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn
9/16/2016 c6 Michelle Law
Thanks for the recommendations, now I know where I'm looking for my next Bella/Jasper fix!
9/15/2016 c3 Michelle Law
Really imaginative and engrossing story. I really like where this is going and can't wait to "hear" the prophecy regarding Bella's role in the coming war. Kudos to you.
338 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »