for In Search Of A Miracle

6/2/2014 c18 50jessie 33
I really enjoyed reading this awesome story. I love happy endings, and this ending was perfect.
6/2/2014 c17 jessie 33
So wonderful he is cure the virus is gone.
6/2/2014 c16 jessie 33
Awe I love that Jack is going home, and he is doing better. Michael should be proud he saved Jack's life.
6/2/2014 c15 jessie 33
Poor Jack looking like the Music Box Killer. I felt bad for Marcie but I am glad she went in, and met Jack. This is such a great story.
6/2/2014 c14 jessie 33
Sweet chapter I loved it.
6/2/2014 c13 jessie 33
Marcie and Michael are so cute together. I think he will be devastated if he loses Jack. Poor Jennifer it would be so hard to see someone you love so much suffering, and there is nothing you can do but pray, and wait to see if he pulls through ok.
6/2/2014 c12 jessie 33
Cute chat between Marcie and Jennifer. I feel bad for Jennifer having to wait to see if your Husband is ok. I really hope he survives.
6/2/2014 c11 jessie 33
Poor Michael is so distracted, and Marcie got upset. I am glad they made up. Michael has to realize being a Surgeon you could lose a patient, but that does not make you a failure.
6/2/2014 c10 jessie 33
It would be scary but I can see why Jack would want the operation it is the only chance he has. I hope things work out ok.
6/2/2014 c9 jessie 33
I feel bad for Michael it looks like Jack is worse than they thought. I hope the surgery can save his life, and not kill him.
6/2/2014 c8 jessie 33
I am glad Jack and Jennifer arrived at the hospital. I hope Michael can save Jack.
6/2/2014 c7 jessie 33
I feel sorry for Jennifer she is so scared, and anyone would be. I like Steve he seems like a great guy.
6/2/2014 c6 jessie 33
Michael needs to be more positive because Jack needs someone that can give him a little hope.
6/2/2014 c5 jessie 33
Sad but sweet update, It would be hard telling your loved ones bad news like this.
6/2/2014 c4 jessie 33
I can't blame Michael for being worried that he might lose another patient. I think he would feel worse if he didn't at least try to save Jack.
21 Page 1 2 Next »