for You're Making Me High

10/25/2017 c1 22aapenname
Wow. This was a fun read. I’m obsessed with what Dean got up to when Sam went to Stanford and John was hunting solo. I’m adopting this as part of my head canon.
8/23/2016 c1 Guest
Yes, it is a true low when the couple you had a blow-induced ménage à trois think /you're/ the effed up one.

I usually don't go for smut but this was well written
4/26/2015 c1 3kobby76
I bloody loved that! Wasted Dean is hot, wasted Dean open to a threesome even hotter!
1/2/2013 c1 Valora
this was so much fuuun! Couldn't stop grinning the whole time and i don't know how many times i said oh my god!

absolutely awesome, thanks!
9/4/2011 c1 9melitta4ever
Wow! Was amazing. Love it.
6/4/2011 c1 CanadaNL
I'm conflicted! It was super hot to read, but I also felt bad for Dean. Awesome story.
3/9/2011 c1 3Saiphor
lovin' it! This is one of the few ways in-canon!Dean could ever have sex with a man. And it's hillarious and hot :)
9/15/2010 c1 5Victory32
I have to agree with everyone else - I think you found something here; Sex, Drugs, & Dean. Great job. Thanks for posting.
9/13/2010 c1 5Kantrix Gabriel
And that is something Sammy will never, ever, ever know about. Really, really well done. I don't know how much of a compliment it is to say your sex-writing skills are spectacular, but they are. Though the best part, if you ask me, was completely unrelated to sex. The entire bit with: "But see, here's the thing. Dad and Sammy? They're not here..." Was so very DEAN. I can't think of a better way to express exactly what he's feeling at that moment. Beautifully, beautifully done.
9/13/2010 c1 Viskey
Oooh, coooool. Just the way I love Dean: sexed up and in trouble. Very yummy. Thanks for posting
9/13/2010 c1 16Zatnikatel
Holy buckets of simmering hotness, Batman.

Seriously. You write wholesome dad!Dean fics and then you write this? I think you've found your niche, hon! This was just scorching. But what I really like about it [over and above the feverish temperature] is the fact that there is such a subtext there of Dean's loneliness and the fact he's tailspinning just like we know he must have done after Sam left. I can *totally* see him doing this as a reaction to that "abandonment" and to his father's rigid control.

Great stuff, and I'm reminded of what a really excellent writer you are [you know my cynicism tends to make me steer clear of dad!Dean]. I love this: "the creamy frosty centre in the swinger cookie that is Natalie and Ricky"

And this... "Cocaine is freakin' awesome!" Yep, unfortunately it is. :-(