for Harry Potter and the Pillar of Autumn

5/21/2019 c1 frolovkirill7
You predicted windows 10.
2/24/2013 c1 Guest
This story is hilarious! I absolutely love it! I laugh Every time I read it.! Keep up the good work
7/24/2012 c2 12Dndchk
I've never played Halo before (thanks, mom...) but I could imagine this pretty well, your writing style is HILARIOUS! I've read all your stories and live them- every one has made me laugh, so thank you :) I'm going to go watch your YouTube videos now :)
1/24/2012 c2 Louise
This was so full of win it's unbelievable. I particularly liked the "bite your kneecaps" bit. Was that a Monty Python reference or just an accidental win?
12/31/2011 c2 solitare
I'm getting the feeling that you don't like the HP3 game very much. I know I hated it. I don't mind the bad graphics but the spellcasting was the worst ever. Seriously, drawing the wand motions with your mouse! Every time it said "loading" I was waiting for half an hour, but I guess that's what I get for checking it out from the library.
12/23/2011 c2 2PanzerLord1943
ARE YOU FRIKKIN' HIGH? If so, WHAT!
3/31/2011 c1 1Bob Hammilton
Ugh ... You know I like Harry Potter and Reach ... though I don't like the game and the first halo ... but still.
12/28/2010 c1 9Silver Sun 17
i don't know whether to be impressed at the creativity and originality of the fic or curled up in a corner whimpering due to the plot holes and ridiculousness
9/13/2010 c1 11Dutchquill
roflmao.

that is what i only can tell now..

dude i have a feeling you don't like either halo or the PC version of harry but i can be mistaken. lol

onej6