for Remus makes a stand

6/11 c10 JSB1
Well, good thing Warner Bros. already controls Harry Potter.
4/12 c13 4Nautilus123
This was amazing! Really, good job :)
6/15/2021 c1 2purplelotusgirl7
aah this feels so nice and is so interesting!
5/21/2021 c13 1DJArla
I really loved this! What a difference a shift in perspective can cause!
3/1/2021 c13 3Ferm
Owls eat rats. Oddly fitting

Love Snape's name being a play on your name.

The relationship was very fluffy. You avoided the barbed issues gracefully. Sometimes a fun fic is all you need. The angst that would've come with being reminded too much of marauders bullying would've just sidetracked everything.

I liked moony. You played on his strengths, and he wasnt infalliable. It's rather sad that Lily had such a minor role, but again, that would've led to angst. I already found her pink cheeks in potions infuriating. I suppose it is ic though. James had stopped bullying Severus and that seems to be the only thing really holding her back. It's so annoying that she'd be so willing to be attached to a guy who essentially tormented her best friend for years.

Poor Peter. I've always thought he's a broken mirror reflection of sev. it's hilarious that Voldemort's ultimate plan was to mark his great enemy's son. Wizards really are bloody stupid

The animagus form was really nice. Love that he saved the near misses. He can scout ahead easily. An owl kinda fit him. Nocturnal, observant, eating rats lol
2/9/2021 c9 17Child of Dreams
Nightwing.
1/27/2021 c1 3musketeerprincess
I just loved your story so much. I wish there was a sequel follow up. The difficulty of Sev in his dorms, maybe, he starts sleeping in gryffindor now that one bed will be empty.

If you do write, I'll totally be reading it
1/23/2021 c14 Guest
This is amazing! I love it! Snape finally getting the friends he deserves!
1/12/2021 c13 Guest
fuck this is so goodness
12/25/2020 c14 14R.K.Faye
Nice AU. I love the idea of Severus interacting with the Marauders in ways other than canon, as in less hostility. I like that you pointed out the similarities between Remus and Severus and then, to some extent, Sirius and Severus. Thanks for sharing.
10/17/2020 c9 guest
I was reading this despite nagging misgivings but was astonished - and appalled - here at your description of Snape's reflections about joining the Death Eaters, contrasting the DEs' activities with Gryffindor virtue. The same "virtue" whereby the Marotters (name from Alethea27) have already tortured Snape for four everlasting years and fully intended to keep right on doing so until your OOC Lupin decided not to remain an arrant moral coward? That virtue?

Different perspective? The same outrageously hypocritical Marotters have the almighty bleeding gall to call the DEs cruel!

The one legitimate reflection was Snape's recognition that the DEs' behavior was no different from that of Tobias. Too bad he forgot that nor was that of the Potter gang.
10/2/2020 c13 1Welsha Nycht Destiny
I should daresay that THIS IS AMAZING!
7/26/2020 c13 amk41196
Awesome story... Hoping there is a sequel...:D
6/8/2020 c14 Guest
This was amazing! I love it sm! I love Remus and how sweet he is! And this is such an interesting and creative AU that I LOVED! Remus and Snape friendship was adorable AND YES THEY STOPPED PETERS BETRAYAL! I can’t express how much I love this story! Im so happy I stumbled upon it!
4/14/2020 c14 Guest
Absolutely adored your story!
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »