for Amélie Fleuron

7/1/2016 c1 17Child of Dreams
Um, I think the "weird-looking eyeglass thing" is actually called a monocle...
2/27/2011 c1 mynamemattersnot
Im sorry 4 telling u 2 review th story on ur work. i thought i said i wasnt th author 2. & bout th whole reviewing 2 get some1 else reviews i hav no other way do it unless i get an email become a member of tis site & then send th message another way but since i cannot do that i do tis. th reason i did that is i feel guilty cause she followed my suggestion & got no reviews well few reviews. i am mynamemattersnot. th person that is writing forced parenthood is Chessie13. sorry 4 confusion & nice story. 8D!
2/27/2011 c1 mynamemattersnot
2/26/2011 c1 mynamemattersnot
Can you review Chessie13's story forced parenthood where loopy lizzie turns house into a five year old and wilson has to take care of him please? i feel like i made a mistake when the author followed one of my what seemed like the perfect suggestion and stopped getting reviews so i set on this quest to try to get the reviewers back. would you be so kind by going back to that story and reviewing it so im no longer beshamed. 8D! please. thanks ya. mynamemattersnot
12/22/2010 c1 157slytherinsal
cleverly done! the screwdriver is a 16th century invention though as screws had to be hand made was an uncommon but not anachronistic piece of kit. nice use of the quizzing glass!
9/14/2010 c1 9Clio1792
A creative use of the objects your teacher mentioned to construct an evocative story! I particularly liked the description of the box Amelie received from her grandmother, and Delmont's fascination with the tools...and of course, one can't help but wonder why Amelie's Dad is running late...NOT a good sign!

I hope your teacher, who I believe you mentioned shares your enthusiasm for the Scarlet Pimpernel, enjoyed this piece as much as I did!

Thanks for posting this,