for Love Addict

12/4/2015 c23 Guest
I think saeki's role would be more fitting for shiraishi and thank you that sayaka's not a bad girl, i hope she finds her own happiness with saeki hahahahahaha
12/4/2015 c23 Guest
This was so cute...just please edit so it would become better!
12/4/2015 c13 Guest
It was sooo OOC but the perfect pair's interaction were always fun to read hahaha
12/4/2015 c6 Guest
Hahaha sanada and yukimura were also best enemy, eh?
12/4/2015 c1 Guest
...what...? And here i was expecting a femfuji!
7/22/2013 c23 22azab
loved it
never thought the baby would be Ryoma
thanks for the wonderful fic and sorry for the late review every time I open it I can't read it when I think it's the last chappi but finally I did XD
7/11/2013 c23 25RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR
damnit i loved the last part of this finding baby Ryoma..and loved the whole fic, and a new fic, awesome looking forward to it.
6/28/2013 c23 1Seishirou Hitsugaya
In my MIA I completely missed lots of things, but like how they are happy end! :)

Anyway, thanks for hardwork of your story and tge bew story interest me! Fem! Fuji isn't it? I might be late to read and review your creation but know that if I got on POT archive I never missed on reading yours. So anyway, good luck on that interesting new story, I'll be waiting as always.

Sei
6/22/2013 c23 7sairakanzaki
Im glad that everything ended fine :)
5/25/2013 c22 22azab
loved it I can't believe next one will be the last (。ω。)
5/20/2013 c22 1DaphneHatake
That's was awesome! You are the best!
I really afraid Grandpa Tezuka won't let them together! But yeah for now.
Really sad that this is going to end soon!
5/18/2013 c22 25RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR
awh acceptables now, finally
5/18/2013 c22 7sairakanzaki
I'm so...happy that the Tezuka's family accepted Fuji. It so sad that the next chap. will be the last but i'm also happy b'cos you have a guts to finish the story and you make this wonderful story.

Pls. Update soon...i'm so EXCITED to know what will happen to them :)
5/18/2013 c22 1supremekikay24
thanks for the update:-)
4/18/2013 c21 22azab
OMG what would he say now (Kunikazu ) and i though that everything will be OK
loved it and Tezuka should think of words to Syusuke.
please update soon and sorry for the late review.
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »