for Naruto to Hanabi no Kuronikuru ナルトと花火はクロニクル

konan
9/4/2020 c1 Guest
6666
12/25/2016 c6 Guest
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
2/14/2013 c6 9kooloowarrior
Ok naru/hana seem to be updated once per year good story hopefully your muse can kick it into high gear for you
12/15/2012 c1 1brian.gohan
You've made quite big mistakes without realizing, at the start of chapter 1 you've mentioned "his blue eyes met her amber eyes" but then later you've mentioned that he got sharingans from Sasuke.. Guess people dont pay much attention.. Secondly if he has the sharingans from itachi or even sasuke who had EMS he shouldnt be prone to genjutsu.. It doesnt add up.. I like the concept but you need to make some adjustments..
11/2/2012 c6 4Sieben Nightwing
Wow, this is amazing. I hope you will continue working on this masterfully written piece of art. I find myself at a loss for more words to describe this, so with that, I hope to see you next chapter.
6/20/2012 c6 5uzumaki-kun
i live this history please continue
6/20/2012 c6 Freed-sama
Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/19/2012 c2 Freed-sama
I forgot to mention this in my last review. I love the pairing, my personal favorite. I also loved the story that inspired this pairing for you, it was FANTASTIC, wasn't it?
6/19/2012 c1 Freed-sama
Loving the premise and story so far! My only question/problem is why did seeing Konan's death activate his rinnegan? If that were the case then why didn't all the other moments of great loss that Naruto experienced in cannon activate his rinnegan. ie why didn't Jiraiya's death, sasuke's "death" during the wave arc activate the rinnegan?
6/19/2012 c6 ManOfSteele
Awesome story so far, but one thing I caught in this chapter, previously you had stated that Hanabi was a Chuunin, and Naruto was her Jounin instructor in order for her to get ready for her to step up and become a Jounin as well, but in this chapter she was a Genin? That was the only goof that I saw, but I like where this story is going, honestly, there aren't enough Naruto/Hanabi fics out there, I would like to see this one become one of the best. Good luck and I'll see you next update.
6/17/2012 c6 2468097531
I like the story's plot line. Glad to see a good naruhaba finally being written.

I think the story is a little choppy though. I would suggest that you add more details, especially around naru and hahabi's interactions and thoughts. It will make it easier to read.

But good job so far, hope you update soon.
6/17/2012 c6 bumike99
Great story, really enjoyed it thus far.
6/14/2012 c1 Machiavellius
This would be MUCH better if 40% of it wasn't notes and such... Otherwise seems promising.
6/13/2012 c6 tstoldt
I started reading on 2011 and just found this fic I loved the fic that gave you inspiration for it as well please update again soon and thank you for your service to our great nation
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »