for G'er Ascendant

4/5/2012 c1 Guest
Actually reading over this I thought G'er was Harry Potter anyway, just based on the description.
4/5/2012 c1 joe
I love your work, but I especially, like your lemons, Potter and the Stone, and Coven of the Rose. Hope you get over your writers block.
4/5/2012 c1 Guest
Love your work, but I especially like your Pot
11/29/2010 c1 Kathol
Hello,

Not a huge Star Wars fan to be honest but I am a Ranma fan and read all your stories you have been kind enough to write over the years. Glad to see you are back to writing and cant wait to see future updates! Have a good one.

Kathol
10/24/2010 c1 TJG
Looks like an interesting story.

It does raise the plot hole that occurred at the end of the first movie (episode 4). If the force can be used to aim the proton torpedoes to make the "one shot in a million", then why wouldn't some force user somewhere use for doing gun-fu? And if the force can be used to stop or deflect bullets and blasters, wouldn't some force user that pursues such gun-fu try to work on some technology that prevents that? This could lead to counters to counters in a techno-force arms race but whoever has the edge has a huge advantage over those who do not. In some ways such force users would be more like mystical cowboy-style gunfighters or secret agents of the James Bond over-the-top versions than monk-samurai.
10/14/2010 c1 2Soul Ice
im rather enjoying this one at one time i was a big an of the expanded universe though that has wained of late but some expansion in the old republic could be realy fun i hope to see more
9/17/2010 c1 Pryde Kitty
Wow! I've read several Star Wars books over the years, and this 1st chapter was more interesting and well written then some of the Official releases! I am interested in the way you describe the force differently. It seems closer to the way they describe it in the Darth Bane series, which I thought made more sense.

I can't wait for a new chapter! 3
9/16/2010 c1 Rune Tobor
Why does the jedi council remind me of the ministry of magic in Harry Potter? Except I think the council could be more dangerous to our hero.

Its a good story. Please update as soon as you can. Thanks.
9/16/2010 c1 zzxxphaser
I like the way this is going, I thought he was HP at the start he was that familiar.

This story has a different style compared to your other fics.

Have you not quite worked out the paragraph formatting yet?
9/15/2010 c1 4Upgrade
I don't usually like Star Wars fanfics, but this one looks promising. Your use of Kreia from KOTOR II certainly intrigues me. Not to mention the sword and blasters G'er has acquired. I'm looking forward to more.
9/14/2010 c1 9tacticusthe11th
Very interesting idea. Obviously, this is old republic, so i was wondering if you had considered dropping Revan in there. Assuming, of course, that the nagging little voice in the back of my head is wrong. Kreia never really talked about her other apprentices, did she? It's been awhile since i read a story that makes me anxious for the next update, but this is one of them. the only big thing i have to say if be careful with G'er. he has the potential to be incredibly powerful with the set up that you have, but a lot of authors lose that potential after the first chapter and just start tossing power-ups at their main characters. Grammar and style were both good, so no worries there. The idea so far is intriguing, but i can't see the current problem really going beyond one or two chapters. i don't know what you do about this story, so i can't say for sure, but don't try to drag it out. that's another story killer.

Peace,