for Ordinary Extraordinary

2/6/2017 c1 eddam
So glad I found this little gem. Thank you for writing it!
6/10/2013 c1 5Burnsie at the Crossroads
That was wonderful. I could totally see deCarabas and Crowley being sort of "Buddy Buddy" as it were. Though I wonder how they met...
5/1/2012 c1 26Chance2
This is, quite simply, amazing. :D
2/14/2012 c1 7Mistress of the Knight
I had to go and look at the other stuff you've written and found this little gem. I've not read or watched Neverwhere for years! Not sure I agree that Richard looks like Dean, plus I would have like a little more action or peril, but there were great aspects that I loved such as the BBQ discussion and the Guerilla garden (nice to have my friends' efforts appreciated!) thanks!
1/28/2011 c1 12Dawnie7
"Okay, he's been kidnapped by Snoopy, Dean thinks, blinking. Stranger things have happened,"

Ha! Quite possibly my favorite line you've ever written :) And the truest at that!

"When you're an extraordinary man who's led an extraordinary life, there's nothing more special than ordinary things."

And that, might be the best.

Now this was definitely one your more...interesting ideas :) Very fitting and entertaining.
9/15/2010 c1 17Kerttu
Oh, vow! This was gorgeous. So in character, so in tune, so... gloriously steampunk! And the little cute details of Dean having a lighter, not because he smokes but because he is just Dean, prepared for odd things.

You made me want to go and read Nverwhere, now!