FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

1/15 c10 1Cerberus Bindweed
This is a really great story. I hope that the author picks it up again and completes it.
12/26/2023 c10 Crimson Hawk Wolf
Sad how there has not been an update in almost 4 years. Will be 4 years when march comes around. I hope there will be more chapters to this some day soon. That would be really nice to see.
12/18/2023 c7 Guest
Hh
8/7/2023 c10 guest
Many chapters pass and never know what happened to kiba.
6/27/2023 c1 porfi091
Algún día terminarás está historia? :'v
5/23/2023 c10 DracoKing30
Really like this story can't wait for new chapters
4/7/2023 c10 7littleditto
Very interesting
3/7/2023 c2 GoToHornyJail
Ive been reading stories with the most ludicrous dumb as shit dialougue Ive ever seen, and finally realized they are all by the same author. Makes alot more sense now
1/20/2023 c2 Roberto Rivera
Update this story soon
12/21/2022 c10 3RyMalice
Two years since the last update, so I'm hoping you come up with something soon. Lol. It's an interesting story, and I'm very curious as to what happens with Kakashi. He royally fucked up, so the punishment would have to fit the crime...then again, he may just do what his father did and kill himself.
12/3/2022 c4 StrongGuy159
Hey VFSNAKE, have you ever thought of doing a Reaction story with The Shinobi Alliance after The 4th Shinobi War like: The Shinobi Alliance watches The Narutoverse, The Shinobi Alliance reads Demon King's Descendant, or The Shinobi Alliance watches Death Battle with Madara Uchiha please.
11/13/2022 c1 nicknova63
i wonder why he has abandoned this story its really great
11/7/2022 c2 12Write Your Wrongs
Like the story, but you have the misconception that Sharingan alone can suppress a bijuu. It can’t, only the Kotoamatsukami can control a bijuu.
11/7/2022 c1 Write Your Wrongs
Power wanking at it’s apex and I’m here for it
10/27/2022 c3 ArkhCthuul
Could do with much much more detailing, and less telling at top speed.

Also bashing asuma? Sorry, he's the only one of the male leaf jounim I would leave alone.

Look at what he's accomplished, and how he dies. Nough said.

And on top, we not so widely educated readers need more detail (see above) about natutos powers and looks pls!
906 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »