FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

10/26/2022 c2 Guest
H !
10/26/2022 c1 ArkhCthuul
A bit fast and loose on some accounts, especially if a reader isn't as fluent with the second mange used in the crossover, but hey, leaf bashing, and kinda well done.

Count me in.
9/14/2022 c10 KillerDonut
I enjoy reading this story and your other stories I have followed & favorite so I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the unfinished stories I follow finished sooner rather then later. Though I know life can get in the way of finishing any of your stories along with other stuff that can make it hard to want to finish your unfished stories. Still take your time when it comes to finishing them since I rather wait for good chapters and a good ending then have the story rushed out. Keep up the good work and take care.
8/2/2022 c10 gaaradamirel90
Yes looking forward to ch 11 c'mon bring the next chapter
5/22/2022 c10 NaruCrazy
The fic is very childish tbh.
3/3/2022 c8 4iacopo.passerini
Un belk casino! Ottimo vediamo che diavolo succederĂ !
2/9/2022 c10 Guest
Espero con ansias el siguiente capĂ­tulo
1/14/2022 c6 ROBERT
it is like hen sole if it why not let Naruto had a black vest like star wars Han had and white shit too, and as for him had the girl tenten , when the 2 living in the whrilpool lands now ,
1/7/2022 c10 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 11.
10/27/2021 c10 3tomthehero3
you should update
10/18/2021 c1 Guest
You are a very creative and talented writer. I have enjoyed your stories very much. When will get back into updating your Naruto stories? Can you start soon since I would like to continue to read them to completion. Thanks.
9/29/2021 c9 Danirodriguez1995
I know I am writing to you about the 9th chapter, but don't give up, this story deserves to continue.
8/29/2021 c10 Crio Yaroi
Would like to see this done man.
8/21/2021 c10 Guest
Lastima q este sin terminar es muy bueno
8/11/2021 c8 1The Infinite Dragon Sorcerer
Yo this story is awesome man also when are going to have the 7 tails jinjuniki and it's host Fu into this story because the hidden waterfall village is weak as hell. So that would mean Fu is gonna die and chomei would get sealed in the gate statue. So please show mercy by sparing Fu and have her sent to the Leaf village to keep her safe because all she wants is friends.

Also when is there going to be another chapter for this story because it only has 10 chapters does that mean this story is over or were you too busy with your life and lost your drive and inspiration to continue this story? Which no one can blame you for being busy right now because the world is in chaos because of the virus dude. Great story man please keep it up.
906 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »