FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

1/4/2011 c4 2KitsuneNoYomeiri
sweeeeeeeet... and a perfect omake. hope you can update again soon!
1/4/2011 c5 2Hades45
That was the shit. Enough said.
1/4/2011 c5 15Leaf Ranger
Oh wow...epic man...epic fights, and epic scenes with Kyu, and later Anko and Hana. XD

Great work man. Nice chapter. Can't wait for your next one.
1/4/2011 c5 63Rider Paladin
This is epic. Freaking epic. Sex and violence all over the place, what more could anybody honestly ask for? The fight with the Wendigo was kick-ass, and the interactions between Naruto and his girls make me laugh my head off, they're so damn funny! There is more on the way, right? And if not this, then at least the StarCraft crossover, because I love how you're using Fu; she doesn't get nearly enough love from the fanbase. Stupid Kishimoto, killing them all off like that. And don't get me started on what's gonna happen if he has the nerve to put Naruto with Sakura instead of Hinata!
1/4/2011 c5 28DarkxPrince
Awesome! Though I will say that I liked the omake more *perverted giggle*
1/4/2011 c5 RoyalTwinFangs
That was okay. I wonder what will people say about the film?
1/4/2011 c5 Darth Void Sage of the Force
Thx for updating. Do u still plan on using my ideas for this fic?
12/14/2010 c4 stephanie
this was great i hope you can add more to this soon..

contact me at
12/13/2010 c4 5Fox Boss
Do you think you could add Fuka to the Harem?
12/3/2010 c4 COLDBLUE
I like your story. it is kickass and I just like general konoha bashing. Will the descendents of yu yu hakusho show up to challege naruto or will he just be kicking akatsuki ass and everyone in the elemental nations asses!
12/2/2010 c4 1Ragnrock Kyuubi
great story hope to read more chapters soon
11/29/2010 c4 5zentary
Great chapter i can't wait to read the next one :) To bad Hiashi didn't die just yet. i suppose there is plenty of time for that ne? so far the story is great and i can't wait for an update from you.
11/29/2010 c3 zentary
Yeah Naruto kicked some stuck up Hyuga ass! an asshole Asuma i could really see that. was never really into the whole female kyuubi thing but this one i like. I hope you don't add to many girls into Naruto's life as that really ruins a story for me.
11/29/2010 c2 zentary
Excellent chapter loved it. i like the fact Hinata kicked Kiba's butt like that. yay for Hinata asking Naruto out. :) can't wait to see how the date goes :)
11/29/2010 c1 zentary
Very interesting. Huge fan of Yu Yu hakusho loved that anime. :) This had an interesting twist to it which i liked. i'll continue to read on and see what you do with this story. :)
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »