FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

11/23/2010 c4 mako234
Please continue this interesting story!
11/21/2010 c3 4krazyfelinelover
Hi, great idea for a crossover, there are just a couple of things bugging me. I do not mean to make this a flame or discourage you in anyway. However you have written physic where by context there should be physique. Both are valid words, so spell check can't find them. Also the story might be improved if you occasionally refer to the mental training Naruto underwent in flashbacks or something, since it's been a long time since I watched Yu Yu Hakushu and I don't remember much, plus it almost makes it seem like you just gave Naruto super-powers without any serious work. Thanks for writing this anyway, I won't read or review on a regular basis but I have enjoyed what I read.
11/13/2010 c4 Itachisgirl88
hehe poor tsume
11/13/2010 c4 2Keeper of Storms
Heh, good reading. Looking forward to what happens next :D
11/11/2010 c4 3Chewie Cookies
GOOD GOD, MAN! You're a genius with all these fics!

Keep it up!
11/10/2010 c3 ChronoMitsurugi
Well, this chapter screwed it the story for me. I got to the part where Naruto and Hinata leave for their date and a shadow clone speaks with Kyuubi. At that point, Naruto started acting too much like Sasuke would, add on the foreshadowing of a harem and the fact that Naruto is even with Hinata in the first place and I can no longer like this story.

Sorry, even with Naruto kicking the crap out of so many people couldn't overwhelm the parts of this story I don't like. Good story, but not for me.
11/8/2010 c4 25Namikaze09
Hey Snake It's me again. Can you check your p.m messaging because I can't seem to send you any messages.
11/7/2010 c4 2Hektols
Great chapter.

The omake was prizeless.
11/7/2010 c3 Hektols
It would be great if Jiraiya found out that was Tsunade thinking about.
11/7/2010 c2 Hektols
I missed more executions.
11/7/2010 c1 Hektols
Excellent chapter.

It would have been great if Orochimaru summoned the previous kages and they turned against him and Sarutobi.

Or Enma, the Monkey King breaking his contract with Hiruzen after finding out what he did and for joining Orochimaru.
11/6/2010 c4 Fayneir
Awesome so far.
10/30/2010 c4 Hee-Ho Master
I like this story keep it up the Omake, hilarious till next time,

Hee-Ho!
10/28/2010 c2 SUPER-SURVIVOR
love the story, and great to see naruto not being pulled anymore keep it up
10/28/2010 c4 77JFox101
kick F(censored)ing @$$! i was hoping someone'd write a Naruto is a YYH Mazoku fic! More!
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »