FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

10/24/2010 c4 1bakemono no kitsune
great story. please update soon
10/23/2010 c4 Gravity The Wizard
I loved it!
10/23/2010 c4 aznblackhowling
Great story. Nice to see this type of Yu Yu Hakusho crossover instead of the ususal.
10/23/2010 c4 Megadimension ForEver 01
Yes waiting for some now for this
10/23/2010 c4 ArmouredxSaint
Great chapter so far! Update again soon.
10/23/2010 c4 5bobbetter
That's messed lolol

Interesting chapter, love it, continue on :D
10/23/2010 c4 9Dragon Man 180
OOhhh, demon in Snow Country... I bet Kyuubi eats it in the end. I cant' wait to see how it acts up. I do hope Naruto gets his harem in order soon.
10/22/2010 c4 6saiyan prince1
thanks for the chapter. the story is going well. keep up the great work.
10/22/2010 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
10/22/2010 c4 DarkghostX
Finally, This and the Sephiroth fic are both fics I love that you are currently working on. Not a fan of Namikaze09, but since he helped a bit with this chapter, I thank him. There were still a few grammatical errors I noticed but nothing too bad. I hope you keep it up.

Have you ever thought to try your hand at a Naruto/Tenchi Muyo crossover? There is only one that does not actually suck and I think you would do well with it, considering the harem that often appears in your works.
10/22/2010 c4 ogihcI ikasoruK
nice omake, brutal fights, with pwnage(?) and interesting happenings, what more from a fic could you ask for? the answer is something, but this fic doesn't need it, if you want to know, it's a lemon, but I'm guessing that those'll come later.

still, this fic's awesome!

ja ne!
10/22/2010 c4 1LunarCatNinja
LOVE IT! And the Omake! ≡∩W∩≡
10/22/2010 c4 3Reishin Amara
OH BEAUTIFUL AND JUICY! LOVE IT!

Also,who is gonna be under the ice? That Ice ninja dude from the dark tournament?XD Cause the Seiryu(ice dragon guy of teh 4 saint beasts) wasnt exactly alive in the end.
10/22/2010 c4 Irishfighter
Awesome chapter, Tsume's omake made my night.
10/22/2010 c4 3Raidentensho
i so can't wait for more. i wonder if isarbi will join in with naruto's energy transforming her into something like the second announcer from the dark tournament. that would make her quite cute. i also can't wait for the upcoming demon clash. until then, ja!
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »