for Demon King's Descendant

Very good, loved
3/24/2020 c10 Jacob.lizotte
Keep up the great work!
3/24/2020 c10 ralph-1987
Super Kapitel. Hoffe auf baldige Nachschub. Danke fürs Schreiben.
3/23/2020 c10 3Reishin Amara
Oh finally, was wondering when this would be updated...and now u definitely have reference lore u can
3/22/2020 c10 darth56
it was great to read a new chapter would have liked to hear about the girls and were they were at as far as to how strong they are and if if naruto was still the same rank? so i hope to read more of this great story soon so thanks
3/22/2020 c10 Mutant Ascension
Man I was surprised to get a notification that this had been updated did not see that coming. Sasuke deluded as hell but then again I suppose that the product of a broken mind entirely wrong his clan was indeed betrayed by konoha that is a fact they were loyal hell they turned on Madara Uchiha because they wanted peace and we're tired of War and what did they get for it they got screwed over tobirama screw them over and every Hokage after him continued his plans and did not change anything in fact things got worse and in the end the clan could not take it anymore and I can't really blame them. The Uchiha Clan options were essentially to act like Canon Naruto and continue to suck konoha's dick despite being treated like s*** all the while deluding yourself about it or to fight back and they obviously chose to fight back I mean they could have run but that would have really been much better since they would have all been labeled as missing nin and hunted down perhaps the adults would be killed and the youngest children would be taken by konoha.

Itachi honestly I just seen a face delusional traitor for as nobly as they tried to portray his actions does what he was he betrayed his family and murdered a bunch of innocent members that had nothing to do with the coup and quite frankly didn't even know that it was a thing. In the end he reminds me a lot of Minnesota both of them are some of the greatest successes of corner Hall honestly because the village brainwash it's force and really its citizens into being obsessively loyal to the village and Itachi and Minato was two of the greatest success of that the both of them essentially turn on their own family for the good of the village Minato willingly turned his son into a living weapon with some delusional crap to to justify why he did it when quite frankly logically such a decision should have gone horribly wrong but by the grace of plot convenience it worked out since favorite Itachi also did something remarkably stupid when he betrayed his family for Village that's been screwing them over for over a hundred years and when it's finally finally decide enough is enough and went to fight back there the bad guy and they must die.

And delusional crap that he convinces himself with to justify the action is that he was preventing Another War from starting well it was certainly a possibility that a civil war in the village could spark another Shinobi World War logically speaking his decision to wipe out his family should have done the very same thing this was after Kurama f*****-up konoha The Village was literally at its weakest and then one of the major and most powerful Clans was wiped out and only two known members were left logically speaking the other Villages should have attack konoha at this point because they would have one yeah they have a jinchuuriki but so what obviously they would know that the jinchuuriki is a freaking kid and there's no way in hell he would be able to use the Nine-Tails power properly so if it wasn't for plot convenience or rather plot armor would have been destroyed either the cloud Village are the stone village should have been able to attack konoha with a high probability of winning either one of the leaders of those Villages could have certainly take on the third Hokage and most likely win. So attached his actions in fact could have just as likely resulted in a war the same way the Civil War he was trying to prevent could have so that's a i delusional traitor who murdered his own family because they refuse to continue being mistreated by Village they have found and have been mistreated since only a few years after it was created never mind the fact that tobirama in fact was one of the reason why Madara betrayed konoha in the first place because I overheard what tobirama wanted done to his clan and knew that the village at become a failure his clan is going to continue to be mistreated and he knew that he would not be chosen at the Second Hokage so he would have been able to prevent it tobirama would almost certainly be chosen and he was.

Anyway sorry for the rent I mean not like Uchiha Clan all that much because their arrogance do you get on my nerves among other things granted their arrogance is somewhat earned but they were screwed over and I can't blame them for what they tried to do in the end they didn't feel like they had much choice. And in the end Itachi betrayed his own family and people make it seem like such a noble thing it really wasn't he was a traitor to them his family is being mistreated and rather than be loyal to them he was loyal to the village that was mistreating them. I do understand his hatred for war and wanting prevent it however he did not go about it in a good way he really didn't.

All that said though I'm not defending Sasuke he is a delusional idiot who does need to die I mean I believe in the whole absolute power corrupts absolutely because it doesn't unless you get your hands on some power that has a will of its own and it corrupts those those who uses it then no when people gain power their true selves come out whatever twistedness or wickedness was in them that they hid from the world because they fear the consequences of letting it out once they gain power especially absolute power it comes to the surface because they no longer have to fear and the consequences and that's all it is tell power doesn't corrupt someone it merely reveals what was already there to begin with. But that's my belief on a subject. Anyway Sarah but the rent I suppose I did get a bit carried away.

Anyway I look forward to your next chapter I would be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to dry getting his ass torn limb from limb.
3/22/2020 c10 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
3/22/2020 c10 SPark681
Hmm, so the end is slowly drawing near I can't wait till Naruto puts and end to Jiraiya and Sasuke anyways keep up the great work!
3/22/2020 c10 oscuro oscuro
Grasias por actualizar ya asta había pensado que estabas muerto y podrías actualizar simbiote Uzumaki
3/22/2020 c10 Blizzard Blood Wolf77
It was a given on what would happen to the old pervert with how close it was with your other story regarding Ninja Gaiden, only difference is his arm is cut off instead of his oil headband, along with having a few konoha shinobi follow what they think is how Konoha should be. I was expecting the whining child to die since he infuriates everyone about how nobody suffered more then he did, along with his inferiority complex to always bellow out nobody should be stronger then him and to teach him everything like he's kami's gift, I just can't wait for the deaths of those who deserve it.

With your fics, I basically grew to hate some of the characters since despite it being revealed on who Naruto's parents were, those close to them like the old monkey turd, perverted toad, the copycat bitch, and Tsunade, they lied to Naruto when he kept asking on if they knew his parents and askign who they were. Granted Tsunade is about 50/50 in terms of how you portray her, and I believe she can be redeemed, if she remembers that she is of Uzumaki blood and one of the creeds (even if it's just from fanfic creed) "Uzumaki never betrays blood, no matter what."
3/22/2020 c10 Skull Flame
- Kami is indeed punishing you, Jiraiya. And the worst is yet to come.
- I wonder what is going to happen to Kakashi. And, if Sasori and Deidara already went to Suna, if they'll get Gaara.
- All in all, another nice chapter.
3/22/2020 c10 23ReaperOfBalance
Getting closer to the headache being killed
3/22/2020 c10 68SoulEmbrace2010
Yay, you're back! A "calm" before the storm chapter. I love it!
3/22/2020 c10 53brown phantom
Here there are only two differences between Jiraiya and Danzou. The first is that Danzou saw EVERYONE as an enemy while Jiraiya only sees a select few but is prepared for more. The second is that Jiraiya is afraid of responsibility while Danzou isn't. Think about it, Jiraiya never said he wanted to become Hokage in his version of Konoha. That's because being Hokage means being responsible for the village when all he truly wants is to be put on an ivory pedestal for all time. All the glory with none of the obligations. Not to mention Jiraiya barely teaches anyone, including Sasuke here, while Danzou at least had to be active in the Root program. So in a weird way I'm saying Jiraiya is worse than Danzou was because he's lazier thus more entitled.
3/22/2020 c10 4Monster King