FanFiction.Net

smirk.. hate sasuke
9/19/2010 c2 11m6l99
harem time agein
9/19/2010 c2 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to your next update
9/19/2010 c2 11The Engulfing Silence
this isn't bad though i think some of your story is very similar to every other story you have written. I actually like the premise, him being a descendant of Raizen, I also like that this one seems to be having Kyuubi with Naruto eventually.

One of the things i do not really like is, why is Naruto staying in the leaf if all of these people hate him. personally i think he should just leave, maybe he could find Tsunade with Kyuubi and they would do their own thing. Or something similar. One other thing i would like to ask about is why in every story you always seem to have Hinata with Naruto, I know that you like her, that much is obvious. But it just feels like she is being overused in your stories, since i have yet to see a single story of yours that she is not with Naruto in. I'm not saying don't have her in them, just try to branch out. I can understand if she is one of your favorite pairings, but if you use someone in a pairing so much it eventually gets stale because you'll use either the same or a very similar idea for their relationship in all of your stories.

Anyway, the story is still good and i look forward to your next updates.
9/19/2010 c2 FamousFox89 aka the black Crow
Simply great!
9/19/2010 c2 deadkid23
the best author ever 1000/10
9/19/2010 c2 7raw666
Konoha IQ has really gone down to an all time low. I mean, any other country that gets attack from the inside would shit themsleves and realize they were valunarble.

As for Tsunade fixing the village, wouldn't she also need to step up security? I mean, one they had several ninjas all over who were spies for other villages or turn traitor easily and didn't know until they jump out and said 'I am a traitor.' Two, they had a hated academy student steal the scrolls or sealing without anyone knowing until he was gone. And finally, they had a huge invasion force on their door steps and they didn't see them until a giant snake crash into their wall, not slithering up to crash on the wall. Sorry about the rant, but this is just piss poor security for a military village. Sorry about the rant, but I was thinking what Tsunade would yell at the Council who would say that they don't need to improve security.
9/19/2010 c2 Gallantmon228
Hey man. VERY nice story here. I am glad to see that the Sandaime and the councils are FINALLY being put in their place. If you ask me, it's about time. This, like all of your stories I've read, is very well written and, in short, is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out and I hope it comes out soon. I will eagerly be waiting for it and I will hopefully see you soon.

Your loyal reader,

Gallantmon228
9/19/2010 c2 Vandenbz
Even Itachi and Kisame don't stand a chance against Naruto now. I can't wait to see Pein's god complex brutally shut down by Naruto in the future for his arrogance. At least Hinata is getting better with her problem, she only fainted once in this chapter. You'd think that being involved in destroying both Sarutobi and Orochimaru would make Sasuke wary of Naruto, but he attacked him anyway and paid the price. Please update!
9/19/2010 c2 25Namikaze09
Another killer chapter bro. Hey when you get the chance p.m. cause I need your help on my Naruto yu yu Hakusho fic.
9/19/2010 c2 Joon K
I hope he destroys Kakashi as well as that damned civilian council..
9/19/2010 c2 9Dragon Man 180
Kyuubi should admit that Hinata has potential at the very least. I still want to see Naruto's next interaction with Konohamaru, that would be a very interesting scene.
9/19/2010 c2 Gravity The Wizard
Thankyou!
9/19/2010 c2 SethFC
Great.

I normally hate overpowered fics but then again its rare one is decently written.

Besides if we never had anything overpowered we wouldn't have DBZ would we? *laugh*

So yeah please continue this fic i enjoy it.
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »