FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

9/17/2010 c1 1LunarCatNinja
LOVE the story, and I hope you update it soon! ≡∩W∩≡
9/17/2010 c1 PMC-Midnight Mariners
Keep this story going! It has great potential.
9/16/2010 c1 itachilover4life
Damn this is gooooood. I love it can't wait to read more
9/16/2010 c1 177Firehedgehog
lovely bashing
9/16/2010 c1 2KitsuneNoYomeiri
great job. update soon. or else. the readers will come after you. it won't be pretty.
9/16/2010 c1 IgnisHeart
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO NARUTO!
9/16/2010 c1 FamousFox89 aka the black Crow
Pretty good Storry! Hope you go on soon!

Your dear reader

FF89atbC
9/16/2010 c1 11Celtic-Moon-Wolf
Awesome, glad your bringing the Yu Yu hakusho back into your fics, i missed them, keep up the good work man.
9/16/2010 c1 12Ninja bat master
AMAZING!

MORE SOON PLEASE!

I LOVED IT!
9/16/2010 c1 Darth Void Sage of the Force
Here's an idea for a plot twist for your story. Why don't u make the genocide of the Uzumaki Clan be done by Konoha on the Sandaime's orders? Danzo's ROOt ANBU could be the ones who actually did the killing and all, tho, so that Naruto will be able to avenge his clansmen.
9/16/2010 c1 5bobbetter
Me likie :3
9/15/2010 c1 Dragozilla
AWESOME!
9/15/2010 c1 gameroy
Awesome so far.

It would be interesting twist if you had the Uchiha that were massacred be the good guys in that they were trying to overthrow Sarutobi when one of them discovered that Naruto was Minato's son. You don't have to consider it, I just thought it would just be an unexpected twist.

Any way, hoping the rest is just as good as this.
9/15/2010 c1 lightningblade49
I love it, hope theirs more carnage.
9/15/2010 c1 3Deathmvp
Great start to this story. It has been done very well so far (like all your work) and has a great feel to it. I do hope you will have Hanita talk to him in the next chapter if nothing else to thank him for not killing Neji. I also hope you will show some more of the Rookie's reaction in the next chapter.
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »