FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

9/15/2010 c1 Joon K
One after another, I hope all that betrayed Naruto gets to personally meet the Death God and become his slaves. I hope he punishes them, but on the other hand, I'm so glad that old goat died.
9/15/2010 c1 6Cross177
Another masterpiece in the works. Nice, why do I have the feeling the Daimyo already knows of the Shinigami deal? Still, nice job on this, your fics rock!
9/15/2010 c1 nim istar
interesting idea, haven't seen a naruto/yuyuhakusho crossover like this before. cant wait to see more.
9/15/2010 c1 skeith89
this is a excellent fanfic can't wait for the next chapter
9/15/2010 c1 VOdemon
I love it. It is a very good story so far. I just hope he wont take revenge on the villagers who have done nothing wrong to him(Tenten,Shino,Lee etc.) Regardless keep up the good work.
9/15/2010 c1 dragon-cloud16
Naruto as Raizen's grandson? It is different then Naruto as Kurama or having the Jagan. Although I agree that alot of what happened to Naruto in comparison to the other Jinchiruki that Konoha had does seem like they have another motive. Maybe you should try a Naruto/Fate Stay Night or some other Nasuverse crossover. You and Nasu both have a tendecy to write in a somewhat dark, gothic style. Although, a Naruto with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and a grudge against Konoha is just gonna be a slaughter.
9/15/2010 c1 1Kaiba1288
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
9/15/2010 c1 2Gin of the wicked smile
fanf*#kingtastic chapter! this story looks like its going to be great!
9/15/2010 c1 2Hades45
I honestly have to say , I feel this may be the greatest first chapter you've ever written.
9/15/2010 c1 naruto-bleachfan
I love the basis for this story! I do not think i have seen one like it but it could also i never thought to look for it. Grammar was good but it didn't flow right. It felt rushed and choppy. Other then that I can not see anything else. Good job and keep up the good work!
9/15/2010 c1 3Raidentensho
GENIUS! GENIUS! what's next? naruto showing what's happening in spirit world via crystal in the hokage office when the metting is in session, while in a state that is like aangs in avatar:last airbender, with him there as well? (cause glowing tattoos and eyes together is so badass.) cause i really can't wait for something like that and more. until then, ja!
9/15/2010 c1 naruchan84
great story naruto should tell the fire lord b4 the super perv does and then track down tsunade
9/15/2010 c1 1Not In Use Anymore 35
Awsomme in the next chapter have Naruto and Kyuubi contact the Shinigami to revive his parents so the village can be punished by Minato and Kushina for not obeying Minato's dying wish as well as taking back his position as Hokage.
9/15/2010 c1 PhoenixMasterOfTheSevenSwords
Holy shit, i did not see that one coming at all. Great work, i look forward to seeing how you continue this one
9/15/2010 c1 1inuyasha838688
awesome chapter please update soon..
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »