FanFiction.Net
for Demon King's Descendant

9/15/2010 c1 2god of stuff
Interesting.
9/15/2010 c1 15Leaf Ranger
Hmmm. No idea what the anime is you're crossing over is. THough it sounds good.

Very good man. Very good. So, we obviously ahve KYu-chan in Naruto's harem. More then likely Hinata. Leaving us with... Tayuya, Yugito, Tenten, Temari, Yakumo, and Ino of your regular harem girls. Obviously I can't count Haku and Kin, due to them being dead. Unless Naruto can bring them back to life.

Can't wait for more.
9/15/2010 c1 20Blood Brandy
Pretty cool, but I was sorta hoping for an Indiana Jones moment where Naruto rips out someones still beating heart and shows it to them as they die.
9/15/2010 c1 25Namikaze09
Dude it's been awhile. I have to say I loved this story and glad you decided to go with the Idea I suggested. Great Start man. I to am currently working on my Naruto YU Yu Hakusho Fic and it's called Heir of the Demon King.
9/15/2010 c1 Dmygo
Holy shit! Kind of strange that his training was compiled in sucha shor tamoutn of time. but for the stories flow I can understand. Any way neato! I can't wait to see what direction this takes! Peace!
9/15/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
Another fun start here, and enjoyed seeing how Naruto handled both jerks there, and will look forward to what happens next time when the others start to go after him hard.
9/15/2010 c1 TechTold
mmmmm love the dark/evil naruto storys keep up the good work =)
9/15/2010 c1 8BigCC
Wicked start dude, can't wait to see what happens when Naruto meets Tsunade. My only wish is for Super Pervert Super Castration to be involved somehow.
9/15/2010 c1 Jfitzgerald
Please update again soon. Thanks.
9/15/2010 c1 deadkid23
dude its one of the best 100/10 keep it coming
9/15/2010 c1 Vandenbz
Wow, this story looks great! The way Raizen took over, defeated Neji, and yanked the Kyuubi out of Naruto was all awesome. Nice innuendo there in regards to Naruto and Kyuubi. I have wondered why Sasuke was able to break through Gaara's defense, your explanation and solution were very good. Now that Naruto has killed both Orochimaru and Sarutobi I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
9/15/2010 c1 Neuanfang
awesome start to this interesting story
9/15/2010 c1 3black-white-rose
epic mon ami. the stroy is origional and like all of your stories well written. the part on the mental training wasnt explained but by the looks of it the time in his mind is faster than the time in the "real world". anyway keep up the updates.
9/15/2010 c1 4Ie-maru
This seems interesting. I'm looking forward to an update!
9/15/2010 c1 7raw666
I wonder what the Dayimo will think with the contract that his village broke? will he support Konoha or disband it to be burn to the ground?
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »