FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time

7/21/2022 c27 Talonwalker
Great story!
Thanks!
I will be checking out your regular stories as well
7/11/2022 c27 Now Account
Whew. What a ride. What a RIDE.

I don't mind that I didn't always understand everything, it makes it all the sweeter when you figure things out before the characters do.

I loved it. But I can't put it into words. Wastelands of Time was so strange at first that I didn't even really want to like it but suddenly I was five chapters in and thoroughly hooked.
6/12/2022 c27 knle
The end of an era; now I am terribly old. Thank you for finishing writing what I started reading so many years ago. It is a strange feeling to find this saga completed.
4/27/2022 c27 Jeremy
Honestly the best fanfiction story i have read in a long time, if not ever. Bravo!
2/20/2022 c26 erenaslan237
harry potterwolwerinedoctor who it was a breathtaking journey ı feel happy...this feels not the end but a good way to end nonetheless after all there is no true beginnings or end can happen but this an end.
2/20/2022 c27 Simeon Smythe
According to canon, Harry and Hermione always hold hands when they're walking places together, but I see it nowhere in this story. Why aren't Harry and Hermione ever holding hands? And why is Harry with Filthy Flem Fatale and not with The Brightest Witch Of Her Age, or at least Ginny or something or even Saturnia who is pretty awesome? Filthy Flem Fatale is just a prop in this story and has no character other than looking pretty and being an object for the audience to cream over. Saturnia has a great character, and Hermione has one in canon, though not here obviously since you bash her constantly. If not Hermione, then at least let Saturnia hold hands with Harry for a bit, and take away Filthy Flem Fatale. Even the muggle from Australia was more worthy than this eye candy no count fool Filthy Flem Fatale. Moving on to the plot: It's pretty good, but would do with inclusion of more characters. How about having Cordelia from Buffy making an entrance? Just a suggestion. Bye bye for now. I'll be back when you are, Joey Boy!
1/19/2022 c27 2Smartyul
Epic ending
1/19/2022 c17 Smartyul
I KNEW IT
1/18/2022 c9 Smartyul
Woah. Would have never expected that with Tessa.
1/18/2022 c1 Smartyul
“ join or I'll turn this into a Harry/Draco slash fic.”

You evil, evil person.
10/27/2021 c27 Cauti0n
10/10
2/23/2021 c27 Randomretard42069
This was beautiful. Nothing more needs to be said...

But I am going to say more anyway...

This was one of the best (if not the best) things that I have ever had the honor of reading. So thank you for that.

I honestly can't remember when I last felt like this. Can't say the feeling is happiness or joy. Content seems more fitting. Fulfilled even. So again thank you for that.

Your writing is a joy to read. I don't hear the words when I read them. No I feel them. I live them. So yet again, I thank you for that.

Thank you for this. It means a lot to me.
1/29/2021 c27 Puissance73
brilliant! thank you so much for writing these 2 stories, brilliant and one of if not the best fanfic stories !
11/19/2020 c27 greenking13
Solved the riddle of Harry, Chronos, Saturnia, Janus. Brilliant job on the story. It was an amazing read. The ending is a paradox though. To break the cycle, Harry was forced off-track by himself from the future, a future that couldn't exist without the break already occurring, yet what caused the break the first time? Bah, it's a paradox and coming from a story concerning time, probably shouldn't be investigated too closely. If you think about it, the whole Time Turner Dementor fight in canon has the same issue.

Last questions I guess: What happened with Tonks? Jason died, not too surprising, but still quite saddening. Harry spends his last moments of life with Tessa in the ancient Atlantis as Janus, the whole architect of the survival of Atlantis it seems. Which begs the question: Did the High Lords actually know of Harry's arrival because of Tessa's trip back in time, or was it because Harry told them himself?

Also: WHAT ARE THOSE CREATURES CHRONOS KEEPS SENDING OUT? I still have no idea. Also, how did they stop Harry's magic? Does Chronos just happen to know the right frequency to flip the magic off, since it's his frequency?

Anyways, as I said in the last chapter of the previous work,
Keep writing, keep being awesome, and stay safe in these time,
Green
11/19/2020 c17 greenking13
Ah, so not a mistake, just lackies doing the job. And I was wrong on the count of Chronos. I was starting to think that whatever happened to split Tessa into two people, Tessa and Saturnia, would also happen to Harry since it seems like the Infernal Clockwork pieces had caused it.
1,592 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »