for Dreaming True

12/31/2021 c16 Kathy
good story, lots of worry and angst and action and owies, nicely done, thanks
11/26/2015 c16 6ThePoetCerridwen
Oh my goodness this was so good and it made me cry and just UGH POOR SAMMY Dx
10/23/2015 c16 Toothtooth
This is brilliant, good plot and writing style. It deserves more reviews that it has really
7/30/2014 c3 12Carolinagirl117
Something supernatural obviously! :) really good so far
7/30/2014 c2 Carolinagirl117
Holy crud no way John would do that... right? It's the doctor! He's got to be evil!
7/27/2014 c5 16SpiderFangWolverine123
Aha! I knew he was bad!

Nice suspense!This is really well written!
7/27/2014 c4 SpiderFangWolverine123
I wonder if Sam was the "only flaw"? Maybe the ghosts (or whatever) made john and Dean do that.

I'm also starting to doubt Dr. Pierce. He makes me nervous. Maybe it's nothing.
7/27/2014 c3 SpiderFangWolverine123
No! Not Dean! How? What? Why? I can hardly string together a coherent thought I'm so upset!
7/27/2014 c2 SpiderFangWolverine123
Please let that have been a shapeshifter! Or...a super demon? It can't have been John! Maybe a changeling. They can change their appearance. I just can't accept that that was John!
7/27/2014 c1 SpiderFangWolverine123
I like the fact that we know about as much as Sam does at this point, which is not much. It makes the whole story much more interesting.
12/16/2011 c4 AlElizabeth
I think the good doctor is actually a djinn. I am really enjoying this story- it's well written and entertaining. I love the suspense!
11/30/2011 c1 368SupernaturallyEgocentric
Excellent first chapter! Love it!
11/6/2011 c16 casammy
If something we have learned all it is that really sammy is stronger than they all have thought, always he finds forces to survive and to continue fighting and what is better to conquer all and everything who intervenes in his way specially if it is a question of turning dean. All the seasons and espeicalmente you finalize them and this one 6 and 7 more that they have never demonstrated that dean and sam have a connection and fort and it is the one that supports them. As well as I have suffered, even late lamented, this history I am mentenido totally up to reading it of an alone time and really I love her. Supernatural hug !
7/28/2011 c16 SupernaturallyEgocentric
great story, love how you ended it with Sam defeating the dickhead and then wrapping it up with Azazel.
2/27/2011 c16 18All.Is.Now.Harmed