for the universals secret

1/29/2020 c5 moon star
cool start, make something bad happen like connie meets another shape shifter (were does Kullervo come from?) also i don't think Col would tell on connie before talking to her himself.
4/3/2015 c3 2Tom Cat Hengrave
:O Hmm, I almost doubt that Col would go to the Trustee's without talking to Connie first. But it's your story. :)

I know a lot of people have mentioned this already, but if you could, making the chapters longer would be good. :)

Good job! :)
4/3/2015 c2 Tom Cat Hengrave
:O Secrets secrets secrets.

Whatever happened to Col on the moor?
4/3/2015 c1 lizthepau
Hey there! I just finished skimming through your profile, and I love the Avengers to. :) (Gotta love Loki and Bucky. I love Bucky...) Yeah, you could say I have an obsession with him.

ANYWAY, I think that it might be a bit too sudden for Col to realize that she kind of has Kullervo and stuff, but other than that, good job! :)
5/16/2013 c1 3Yeah Her
This is really good! Please update soon!
11/28/2012 c5 DusksDarkness
Cute story. Your chapters are a bit short and could use a bit more detail, but the idea is good and clear. I'm interested in seeing how something like this might turn out. I hope you continue.
10/29/2012 c5 Fennendra
i just started 2 read this and i hope that u will update soon.
10/23/2010 c3 1DeadPiccolo
Hurry up! Plz!
10/22/2010 c1 2not someone of importance
It's a bit rushed. Try to add more detail and make it longer. I think your title should be 'The Universal's Secret'.

It's a cool idea.

Dia
10/22/2010 c3 62Loony-1995
Good story so far :) Just wish there was more in each chapter.
10/1/2010 c3 13Auburn Waves
You need to make the chapters longer, but this is good.
9/20/2010 c3 k8yxx
I wonder wat happens next...?I hope u update soon. Wat will the trustees ask Connie? Cn u plz make the chapters a bit longer.

Tx
9/20/2010 c2 k8yxx
What happens next? I like this so far but u cud make the chapters a bit longer.

Hp u update soon
9/20/2010 c3 15itsangee
nice :D still liking it, but your chapters are a little short, you could make them a bit longer :)

Angelmail x
9/16/2010 c1 itsangee
like it so far, hoep you update soon :)

Angelmail x