for Star Wars: Dark Reunion

10/18/2016 c12 3Reishin Amara
love this story even if i did notice a massive error right away.

Gaining a code and becoming immortal takes away geass.

Shrug*Then again,he didnt get his normally...
10/8/2016 c12 15Dragonheart Of Ireland
Please update!
10/2/2016 c8 Othinus
I just realized that this story, in terms of Lelouch and the Jedi meeting, is messed up. What do you mean, he has to answer to the people who brought with them the Galactic Empire on his and Earth's heads?
9/3/2016 c12 3HeroSeekerFrost
*finishes scan* "Uh, the young man appears to be an evil madman who took over this world who is very much supposed to be dead"
Can't wait for an update! Wonder if Vade-chan is interested in immortality? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Well, hope you update someday, I loved the story sosososo much despite not being a big StarWars fan.
6/12/2016 c12 Anthfurnee
I look forward to the tactical fight of the century with Zero Vs. Vader. They both are masters at it and have similar powers when it comes to mind control. Will Lelouch put Vader in checkmate or will the Empire overpower any of his plans?
4/10/2016 c12 Zero
Please do more. Your doing well. The story line is done well and you should add a plot twist.
3/27/2016 c1 Anthfurnee
I look forward to read the rest and how Lelouch will beat Vader.
3/22/2016 c12 27Senyor Fier Mensheir
If Lulu turned Sith, not even the Force would be able to stand in his way.
1/5/2016 c12 8Neo-Devil
two military geniouses, Lelouch, and vader, the dark side vs Geass...truely this will be a very interesting bout to behold! can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work!
12/8/2015 c12 Storm vader
Plz update it please,im begging you please
2/17/2015 c12 ilidio13
Exciting Story!

Update Soon Please!
2/11/2015 c12 2rob.york.1690
please whatever you do continue this fanfic
2/6/2015 c12 timothy.nguyen.73
Lelouch is back!
12/21/2014 c12 Hopefully
OMG. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY! I pray to all and every god that I may or may not believe in (depending on if this works) that you will update soon and that you have just been having problems IRL that do not include death (for you or any one you know). PLS show us more of this wonderful world you have crafted.
11/19/2014 c12 29Silvereye-BW
I love this story, and I can't wait for more.

I do have a question; will Lelouch and Ahsoka hook up? I think they will be cute together.
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »