for Star Wars: Dark Reunion

7/29/2014 c1 zero saber
this is really cool and grate story really hope to see an update soon
1/21/2014 c12 Guest
pleas for my sanity's sake pleas update this story soon I need to know what happens next
5/3/2013 c12 ahsokanerd
Really enjoying this. Please update soon!
5/2/2013 c12 9FallenZApple
WTF? TO THE STORY CONTINUE?
4/8/2013 c1 Guest
loving dark reunion cant whate fore more
10/29/2012 c12 1cj1of4
Interesting story, but I find one major flaw with it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I though that a Geass loses it's power when its own achieves the power of a Code (That's what C.C.s immortality is called, right?) If so, how could Lelouch have both a Code and a Geass?
5/27/2012 c12 34Zanzibar1
This is great! I was so entranced by this that I couldn't stop reading until I realized there was no next button...Please update soon!
4/25/2012 c12 Guest
Sorry I ment to put 'is freaking awesome 'not if freaking awesome'
4/25/2012 c12 Guest
Hey dude u need to continue this story if freaking awesome
3/8/2012 c12 The Nice Witch
nice

but i think you didnt have to mention jango fett
3/8/2012 c12 7undead3
To be honest I never realy liked the infinity idea. However you do have a good coverup for lelouchs return, out there but fairly well plotted. Seeing what sort of impact machanically inclined world as geass earth would have on the empire. Against vaders invasion...and what lelouch would do is got me excited a decent cg crossover is rare.
3/7/2012 c12 8Robo Reader 21
Well glad your back man.

Good chapter. I'm actually waiting for when Vader broadcast to the whole Earth that it is now of the Galactic Empire.

I wonder how many Knighmares they were able to capture?

Next chapter will be very interesting.
3/7/2012 c12 1OBSERVER01
interesting chapter.keep it up ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
3/7/2012 c12 Sil Arion
Good chapter, I look forward to seeing Vader's, and everyone else's, reaction when they find out who the black haired man with the purple eyes is!
3/7/2012 c12 Pen Pal
I just learned about this story today, but I must say that it is quite good. I hope for an expedient release of the next chapter. However, I feel that I must inform you that you used the wrong you're (you are)in two chapters. You spelled it your as your (as in belonging to the person you are referring to). Thank you for your dedication to this story.
125 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »