for Star Wars: Dark Reunion

3/7/2012 c12 29SulliMike23
I hope the other nations of the world are planning to unite against the Empire. They can't let their petty squabbles gett in the way of Earth's freedom.
2/27/2012 c1 Toni516
Best crossover i ever read in a while

oh i would like to know when is chapter 12 comin out

so i don't have to keep checking everytime

im on?

^_^
1/4/2012 c11 2reven228
Great job thus far, this story is getting better and better. Keep goin and stay golden^*
10/31/2011 c11 Guest
If you would like some ideas for the next chapter, here are a few. In war there are tacit rules, but when Zero/ lelouch enters the battlefield, he changes the rules. The empire has the tactical advantage with airpower and orbital. The brittanians' is land based. So what do you do? Star Wars spacecraft is kept aloft by repulsorlifts. The larger the ship, the more repulsorlifts are required. Take enough of them out and gravity will do the rest. A ship that is grounded is vulnerable. Rex would know about such things. But Darth Vader must not be captured. he is not a great tactician but he is not a fool either. Zero must capture their tech to turn this new war around. Also, it is doubtful that the empire was able to get rid of all the confederate droids and ships in only two years. Should buy them enough time to get their own starships built and ready. Perhaps even considering upgrading the droids to be pilots for space-based Knightmares. Just a few ideas.
10/23/2011 c6 FTFCHRIS
I give up. Lelouch is a genius and most things that went wrong were from forces he had no idea about. That he would randomly go out to investigate a crash landing of sorts (while he's in hiding) and not expect the government to check it out... just killed the entire story.

The fact that you gave him the intelligence of some random idiotic bystander that wants to see a car crash just killed everything that made Code Geass great. Go write about Naruto or something if you want a main character that's dumb as a post.
10/23/2011 c2 FTFCHRIS
Really? Suzaku? He has to be one of the most hated character for all Code Geass fans... wow... hope your not planning to make him a main character. He was insane and naive... a bad mix. And while i never hated Nunnally to much for her betrayal.. i mean blind, crippled and naive, an easy mark to influence, she's not expressing any of her guilt for that betrayal and for killing millions of innocents.

Shaky start all around.
10/21/2011 c11 2Ragez
Nice work!
10/7/2011 c11 8Robo Reader 21
Interesting. There is gonna have to be a moment were Nunnally and Lelouch have a nice brother-sister chat, that gonna be one uncomfortable moment for both of them.

I was almost waiting for C.C. to ask for pizza just to break the suspense.

Might have just been simple to say that the Emperor is a Sith with are the natural antithesis of the Jedi.

You might be going overboard by saying that the human race could end considering that humans are all over the galaxy. Best to say that end of all life on Earth as we have now come to know it.

Suzaku will also be pissed of a bit.
9/26/2011 c11 7deactivatedaccount0987656789
Super great! coul have been a bit longer and more explained, but I'm really digging it. Best CG/SW crossover I've read!
9/26/2011 c11 41Patriot-112
You did good, keep up the good work.
9/26/2011 c11 16animefan29
I think it would have been better for Lelouch to say something like "all citizens of Earth," as opposed to "the human race." After all humans are the most abundant species in the galaxy and Palpatine's empire is pro-human.

Other than that I thought it was a good chapter. Though you are now going to have to create a new identity for Suzaku. After all, like Lelouch he too is a dead man and an enemy of the world for his actions that supported the Demon Emperor.
9/26/2011 c11 29SulliMike23
Well, Nunnally and Suzaku now know that Lelouch is alive. Now he has to keep that hidden until the Imperials have been beaten back.
9/25/2011 c10 8Robo Reader 21
And we have tension and drama.

I found nothing wrong and I like were this is headed.

But good luck writing down how Lelouch is going to take down the Empire.
9/25/2011 c11 GreatZero
A long time, it has been.
9/25/2011 c11 3HopelessRomanticist
Hells yes! Update FTW!

Also, poor Nunnally and Suzaku's minds were just blown. *cackle*

Couldn't see any errors, and the only fault I have was that this chapter was too damn short *sniff*. I wanted to read more awesomeness.

HR