for Star Wars: Dark Reunion

8/23/2011 c10 The Nice Witch
This is really good, i think you nailed this crossover and did the characters perfectly
8/23/2011 c10 41Patriot-112
Whoa, nice job! Can't wait to see more.
8/11/2011 c10 5Orchamus
Damn this is good, can you imagine the Rebellion with Lelouch as one of its leaders?
7/14/2011 c10 2Ragez
Amazing work!
6/29/2011 c5 JakePPetersen
This has a great story at the start, (I'm at chapter 5 currently) but could use an editor. Watch your there, their, and they're, predominantly.

I mean no disrespect. The grammar just yanks me out of what is otherwise an excellent crossover.
6/20/2011 c10 14nanoman79
good chapter. I agree with the reviewer that you should have a few more inner monologues as the characters try to sort out their feelings abotu what happened.
6/15/2011 c10 GreatZero
u should update more often please
6/15/2011 c10 29SulliMike23
Well, Vader is obviously not pleased with Kallen escaping. Now the question is, how will Lelouch repel the Empire's invasion of Earth?
6/14/2011 c10 1OBSERVER01
pretty good.looks like a reunion is in the making.i winder how nunnaly will react to seeing lelouch alive and well.
6/14/2011 c10 16animefan29
One mistake I noticed was "I don't meant to question". Clearly you meant to put mean instead of meant.

Good chapter but it occurs to me, in the second season didn't the Black Knights become something akin to an international military force under the command of the UFN?
6/14/2011 c10 3astrocitizen
A good chapter, setting things up for the (not so?) tearful reunion for the Lamperouge siblings.

One tiny thing... a lot of stress being placed on action sequences thusfar. Some time spent on internal monolgues of characters thinking of situations both current and in the path wouldn't be OOC for "Code Geass".
6/14/2011 c4 7deactivatedaccount0987656789
Bah. I got jegected from reviewing chap 10 so I'm reviewing here. Great, keep it up, and was NOT expecting that quick of an update. WAYTOGO!
6/10/2011 c10 deactivatedaccount0987656789
Okkaaay so I can't review the last chapter (because i already did...?) so i'll put my chap 9 review here. Yay, Zero's back! I'm so happy with the changes you've made. As I always say, keep it up!
6/10/2011 c1 deactivatedaccount0987656789
Hi there! Huge fan of the story, and im excited to re read the chapters to see what you've changed. just wanted to let you know that you have a spelling error in the very last line of Chapter 1. Should be "they're" not 'their.' "They're" means 'they are' while 'their' denotes a belonging to a person or simmilar. Thanks, and keep it up!
4/15/2011 c9 NyxThanatos
this is some great stuff. i cant wait to read more of this.
125 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »