for Tell Me The Reason Why

12/28/2020 c44 LocoBriar
Noooooooo! You leave us on a cliffy for years! Please come back to finish the story. It. Is. AWESOME!
12/21/2020 c44 invisible-gurl
I loved this story so much and it makes me sad that it’s been so long since you’ve updated this... will you update again?
11/27/2020 c44 Guest
(English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes).

Even if this story combined my two favourite things in one, I was still hesitant to give it a chance. "The Wizarding World and the Colonies coexisting? No way in hell that's gonna work. One culture too stuck in time and the other too advanced. Disaster incoming!", I used to think. For years though, it kept appearing in recommended lists, and I stubbornly ignored it every time. I'm glad I had a change of heart in the end, turning my back on my own preconceptions.

You did a perfect job combining the two universes in one for your plot. The twist you gave to each character's personality (maintaining their original essence intact) made them convincing enough in their interactions with each other and this new world you created. All complemented splendidly with the alterations you made to both universes' histories. And I'm grateful to see you care enough for the phycological effects the characters experiences and decisions have on them, as it makes them relatable. I'll definitely keep this one on my "extremely good-check regularly" list, awaiting new updates.

In the meantime, I hope you're fine and healthy in the middle of these chaotic times. If you are still pursuing it, keep up the amazing work and best of luck in your journey as an author.
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
OK so I found this Fick like five years ago and I lost it and I’ve been trying to find it ever cents and oh my gosh I finally found it I’m so happy so thankful you didn’t delete it this is a masterpiece
3/7/2020 c44 ninjagirlforlife
please continue this story! I find it to be very interesting.
2/12/2020 c44 104Scififan33
Poor Harry, you love torturing him about as much as I torture Prompto in my FFXV fics. Don't blame the kid for wanting them to try and get it out ASAP. Hope they can help. At least this Snape genuinely helped him shield his mind. Hope Sirius fares better than him in being a spy. Felt so sorry for him when Relena broke up with him because of his going undercover. I was hoping the old dog was going to get to be happy. Wow you gave Voldemort a power boost! Interesting that canon Harry could force him out but Harry with a larger loving family couldn't.
Good story!
2/12/2020 c39 Scififan33
I honestly hope you don't marry Wufei to Cho. I get that Wizards don't care about inbreeding and there are a few generations between them but stll, with a chance for kids, ick. Inbreeding is bad and as a non-magical he'd know that. Honestly, the interactions with Tonks were better and more natural. he's shocked and amused by her, bit intrigued.
Don't mind Neville and Draco at all the way you're writing them.
6/23/2019 c44 Amythyst Aquarius
It's disappointing you haven't finished this yet. I was looking forward to the next chapter.
6/17/2019 c25 Guest
I've gotta say some stories just sick with you. This is one of them. I actually dreamed about this one the other nights and decided to revisit it and man let me tell you it is still just as good as the first time I read it. Not all of them are like that, some you go back to and think you must have been insane or exhausted (or insanely exhausted) to have continued with that story. Not this one. Gold every time. I know it's been an age and a half since it's been updated but I'm still holding out hope that I'll get a notification for a new chapter.

Great stuff. Amazing writing. Awesome original plotline.
3/26/2019 c44 Chicky123
Ahhhhhh please come back to this story one day! I’m reading my way through your stories amd I love them all but this is fantastic. I haven’t been able to put it down for days and feel like I could start again at the beginning. Such a great plot, characters and pace, it’s a great read, thank you.
1/28/2019 c44 moonrabbit04
Ho-ly shit. This is freaking amazing! I’ve been addicted for days to this story! You seriously can’t leave it hanging like this! I mean, you *have* to finish the story! You have masterfully created a story that has hit its climax and you, sir/ma’am, have left the readers hanging! Please, please update soon! I beg of you! Don’t leave me in such suspense!

Moonrabbit04
12/15/2018 c44 1moodysavage
This is such a wonderful story! I avoid cross overs because I don't know the other characters but this is so well done. You have written an intensely vivid story with characters that make you understand how they feel and care about what happens to them. I admit I got teary over those few paragraphs about Snape. That is so sad that he understands what is happening to himself and there is no one to save him and he can't save himself. Hope you finish someday.
12/12/2018 c44 Nemhain2009
Great story!
12/9/2018 c44 12ranchan-akari
holy god this is amazing.
10/26/2018 c44 Serenity Yue
You wrote a good story, I hope you will continue it.
2,473 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »