for Tell Me The Reason Why

REVIEW MY STORY

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

_
1/4 c45 JeddyBear
Oh my god I love you thank you thank you thank you I'm crying this just made my decade thank you I love you I'm having a heart attack ️️️️
1/1 c44 karatekougra
I love this story so much, how you have Harry healing long term and not just one magical fix and the relationship between him and the pilots is amazing.
1/1 c45 LocoBriar
Thank you for the update on the transfer of servers. Also, thank you for the time you spent writing this story, even if you never finish.
1/1 c45 Guest
FFN usually censors links in the comments, but I can tell you that I also initially had trouble locating the fic, and I *was* signed into my AO3 account. I was looking through the GW section. But if you do a search by the author name it should pop up. That was how I finally found it.

I have a feeling that the author might have lost inspiration when the votes for Wufei's love life kept going in a direction that they just weren't feeling. I still feel like a Death Eater love interest might be a hard sell because their agenda is so twisted, but author, if it's what inspires you to keep writing go ahead and sell me on it because I would love to read the rest of this story. If anyone can see through their opponent's eyes it's gotta be Wufei.
12/31/2021 c45 11Nanchih
Sigh. I can't seem to get ON AO3. I did set up an account, but it isn't accepted and won't let me set another. I don't know what I did wrong. I can, however, follow direct links given to me, as an unregistered Guest. I did like the story and would follow it again.
12/31/2021 c45 Sam's Laptop
I'll find you, never forgot this story!
12/31/2021 c45 BBCLove
I normally don’t read fanfics on any other site but this one. But for THIS fic? On my way over right now!
12/30/2021 c45 14Makurayami Ookami
I was so excited. Going find the other now.
12/30/2021 c45 La Traductrice Fr
YEAAAAAH !

What wonderful news, you pampered us for the new year, I'm going to read it right now, thaaaaank you ! I can't wait to rediscover this story and I'm wholeheartedly with you for the rest :3

Soundousse
12/30/2021 c45 2roon0
Done :D
12/22/2021 c26 32GreenTea4062
I dislike Remus.
11/20/2021 c44 Duaimei
Thank you!
10/19/2021 c44 1DemonEarth666
I took me a while to read this but it is an amazing story that I enjoyed greatly
8/11/2021 c44 4LightWhisper89
I know it's been like five years, but I really love this story. It's been a long time and I don't know if you are interested, but Voldemort made that vow at Quidditich World Cup and although he may have meant to exclude Harry but he is a student too. So his vow said that all the students would be safe if Harry went to Hogwarts. So he broke his vow. He should be having problems with his magic right now in the story.

It sure would be nice to see an update. Hope you are doing well.
2,489 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »