for Untitled as of now

4/27/2016 c1 Guest
*He, *him. I think you're confused...
8/5/2011 c1 DragonFire Princess
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
5/10/2011 c2 WC
WHYYYY? Why does everyone who writes stop continuing? I was looking forward to this and then YOU DIDN'T update! Why?
3/25/2011 c1 Hikari-Pandora
Damn, the whole ordeal with Ryoga driving was downright hilarious. I laughed like a little kid...I really like your story so far, I guess you have your own way with things, and no, no Ryoma shy, i'm glad you figured that one out. I don't dislike shyness in particular, in fact i used to have a little of that in me two when i was little. Ah, old times...(I'm still pretty much a kid though - chuckles - I shouldn't get nostalgic), well, i just think things can get more exciting with the daring ones plus Ryoma is Ryoma a cocky brat, no matter the gender I think, it really suits/defines him/her... anyway, i'll just keep enjoying it all, ja...
1/11/2011 c1 lifeofparty2
I love Fem.Ryoma and this story as well you do sound really busy but I like your story and will be watching for updates! Good Luck =)
1/2/2011 c2 6cultofblood
I was sucked rite in . . . MAKE YUKIMURA SHOW UP!

but 3 this ryoma
12/27/2010 c2 LAzHellRaiser
Since you've taken over this story, I feel obligated to politely tell you to..,"UPDATE CUZ' IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE! I JUST WANNA READ A GOOD, LONG FEMRYOMA! T-T" Oh, and good luck on your writing.
11/18/2010 c1 5YoruichiKittyCat16
awesome
11/7/2010 c1 EmpathyGirl
Don't worry too much for the long wait. At least someone is continueing the story. THat is all that matters.
11/5/2010 c1 Puppylove7
I don't see why you don't like the chapter. I though it was pretty good. Anyways, keep up the good work and please update soon.
10/22/2010 c1 1cookieswithmilktea
yes! a new chapter!
9/21/2010 c1 ShamelesslyUsed
Yay~ Someones gonna finish this story! I'm so happy *hacks up blood* Too much happiness 0_o
9/18/2010 c1 Evci
Can´t wait to see how you´ll write the story !
9/17/2010 c1 43MintLeafeon
*squeals* kyaaa! Arigato for continuing the story! *squeals again but WAY louder* kyaaa!

*coughs into hand* sorry about that. went fangirly there. don't usually do that usually but anyways...can't wait and wish you luck!
9/16/2010 c1 Immortalis Cruor Elf