for London Buys the Clippers

5/5/2012 c1 DEDE
I didn't get this and it was a waste of time...Beside everyone know the Heat can beat the Clips any day.Yeah they r both AWWWESOME but it's common sense.(8 GO HEAT 2012
2/25/2011 c1 CAILEY
Haha take that Miami! And Colin Cowherd! This story made me laugh, and It just might be my favorite story from you! I love seeing London get the credit she deserves for something, and not just be shown as an idiot. Gotta love this teams firepower, but did all the players really have to be from the West already? How about showing the East a little love? Anyway, awesome oneshot!
10/27/2010 c1 36woundedhearts
Woohoo...that's my girl. I always knew there was more to London Tipton then a hefty bank account. She proved all those skeptics wrong and i have to cheer for her determination. Great Story, it reminds us that if you put a little effort into your dreams and desires, you will be rewarded a million fold! :)
9/18/2010 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Good Story
9/17/2010 c1 83Lady Emily
Okay, I don't know a single thing about sports, any of them, but I still thought this was great. Even the title had me smiling lol. And the name, the Shiny Stars? Priceless!

I like that although you're telling the story of the team's rise to victory, it's also a personal victory for London. She's had money all her life, but she's really never had to earn it for herself, so it's no surprise that no one thinks her takeover of the team will amount to much, but she proves them wrong. It was great to see her thank her friends for believing in her; without them she probably would be the lazy, no-good spoiled rich girl everyone thinks she is. Very cute story!
9/17/2010 c1 15Mr. BC
Hahaha! Nice story! I do resent that you have the Lakers tying my Celtics in titles, though! How could you not feel for the Clippers? Their playoff run in 2006 seems like a true flash in the pan now. I think you might use this to give Clippers fans something to cheer up with. I don't resent the Heat as much as some do because of what LeBron did. Anyways, hope to see another sports story from you. I'd love to collaborate with you on one if you'd like!
9/17/2010 c1 16Man of Faith
Nice...very nice. Love every part of it except did the Heat REALLY have to go on a 3 peat of their own?