FanFiction.Net
for Strangers at Drakeshaugh

9/4/2018 c39 Guest
I want you to know I really love this story. It was the first ever fanfic i started reading. Thank you for the wonderful journey!
9/3/2018 c39 nanaeleanor
Lovely ending but obvs yearning for more, especially since you brought back Jacqui's mum. We can assume from Harry and Kingsley's chat that the women in this family have latent talents. I'm wondering how it's going to go when James and Annie become serious. Is it allowed to tell the Muggle parents of your bride the whole truth? You'd almost have to since there will be grandchildren. Jacqui deserves the truth and it will be interesting to see how she will integrate this knowledge with her own special qualities. Plus it will be a lot of fun to see how everyone reacts to knowing Jacqui and Annie are direct descendants of Merlin! Anyway...love your writing and your commitment to a never ending saga. It's brilliant!
9/3/2018 c39 Guest
Thanks for this wonderful story. The concept is great and I’ve loved it from start to finish. I hope you continue to write, you’ve got a real talent.
9/2/2018 c39 barcastaff
Congrats on finishing the story! Looking forward to further updates in your other works.
9/2/2018 c39 Sasha Starr
This story is on my favorites list and there it will stay. I know that this is just one chapter in the huge story You are writing. All the answers to all the questions will be answered in another of Your stories (chapters). We will just have to wait for them. You are one of, if not the best writer on here. Sasha Starr
9/2/2018 c39 2Fibinaci
Grats on finishing your story and the way you wanted!

nice bit showing the two extended families getting on so well, nice touches included Jacqui mentioning finally getting her inlaws approval for the cake, the ongoing negotiations over who helps who in the kitchen, and Ron's fireworks not going off quite right the fist time.
9/2/2018 c39 Minervassister
Thanks for completing this wonderful story. You encapsulate the authentic Potter world so well.
So glad the story goes on in James and me... no pressure!
9/2/2018 c39 Guest
thank you so much for this great story, you keep the story alive and real, I really appreciate it
9/2/2018 c39 3AckSed
This has been a wonderful, lively fic, and I'm sad to see it end. You made Jacqui's family and the HP families live.
9/1/2018 c39 13JetLaBarge
Thank you for finishing this story, and for continuing to write in the Harry Potter universe. I often say that you are both one of the best Harry Potter Fan Fiction authors, and probably the most British.

At one point you answered a review by saying that Jacqui Charlton would never learn about magic. As this story, and James and Me, have developed, have you changed your mind? There is obviously at least some magic in both Jacqui and her daughter. Everything is pointing to Anne Charlton marrying James Potter.

Jet LaBarge
9/1/2018 c39 Vincent FGS91
Well, this is me not being able to believe it's finished...:O :O wow...And, there's so much more to say! Now that's James&Me to go on with, eh? Amazing story, friend.
9/1/2018 c39 2Stephanie O
Amazing story! I have greatly enjoyed seeing the true friendship develop between Jacqui and Ginny, and the mingling of their extended families too! Can't wait to read the others too! Great ending, it actually feels complete and doesn't leave me desperate (interested, yes) for more.
9/1/2018 c39 Caitlin Alexandra
I am a bit sad to be honest, Strangers at Drakeshaugh was your first story I read and I have been reading it frim I think pretty much the start. and while I may not always have been a great commenter I really enjoyed reading it, in fact, you are the only HP Fanfiction I still read, while my usual Fandoms have moved in quite a bit. I will continue reading all the other stories you write, but I will defintely miss this one. Nevertheless this has come to a good end and it feels like a round story.
take care
Kate
9/1/2018 c39 14notawriter4sure
*chants* James and me, James and me, James and me ….. :)
A delightful end to a wonderful story - now all together …
James and me, James and me - heheheheh
9/1/2018 c39 murrk
Oh, I so hope you continue the tale of this family! The addition of the Charltons to your rich interpretation of the canon has been wonderful!
2,282 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »