FanFiction.Net
for Strangers at Drakeshaugh

8/15/2020 c1 Potterhead
Can you make a fan fiction with albus and annie because I understand that they are together, i would love to find out Annie's reaction to magic.
8/3/2020 c16 Von
Why are there people chopping onions here? :c
6/27/2020 c39 Raeger
Great story, really enjoy your work, especially the longer ones. Was somewhat convinced halfway that one of the Charlton kids was going to end up being magical and utterly blow their parents' minds, but I do like your resolution which also manages to keep that option open.
6/26/2020 c39 lija
I typically don't care much for OC centric stories...but Jacqui was great. Thanks for an enjoyable story and murder/mystery all rolled into one.
5/18/2020 c39 leenychops
Such a great story! Loved this take on the characters and their lives. So much detail! Thanks for sharing it.
4/29/2020 c39 hdres
An enjoyable and entertaining story. I really liked Jacqui’s point of view and the descriptions of Northumberland. I was so intrigued by the description of the small pipes that I looked them up and found Kathryn Ticknell. Thank you for sharing your story.
4/15/2020 c39 13lemondrizzlecake
I found this story yesterday and read all 182k words of it since then. What a ride! You painted such a vivid world with this characters. I will definitely be checking out more of your writing!
4/9/2020 c39 235redroses
I love your story and look forward to exploring the universe more in your other fics.
4/9/2020 c37 5redroses
'They'll never hear me bloody swear,' I said.' Lol

Awww, I love their blooming friendship.
4/9/2020 c36 5redroses
'When Camelia walked in. I asked her if she wanted tea, she said "I vant to dreenk your blood"—sorry, just can't help myself sometimes.' This made me laugh.
4/9/2020 c34 5redroses
'I noticed that Hermione was angry with Ron. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it seemed to me that Hermione was blaming her husband for the girl's mishap.' That's pretty gross Ron.
4/9/2020 c33 5redroses
'I'll try to remember that,' said Mike politely. 'It might be difficult, because you look like a Dick to me.' Lol
4/9/2020 c32 5redroses
I thought muggles couldn't see ghosts?
4/8/2020 c30 5redroses
'There, there, Mammy,' she told me. 'Whassa ma'er? Tell me all 'bout it an' we'll make it all better.' Awww

Thanks for letting my discover Northumbrian pipes!
4/8/2020 c29 5redroses
Ron and Hermione live over six hours away by car. No wonder Jacqui is suspicious!
2,282 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »