for Harry: The Founder of the Slytherin Family

8/2 c7 Nad19
awwww more pleasee
6/20 c7 1spikesbitch
This story promises to be interesting. Can you tell me if it has been abandoned? The authours note for chapter 7 had more mapped out.
2/8 c3 2darkphantomkid
Did you know that it won't let me read chapter 2 of your story? It just reads "503 error: please alert the admins if this error persists."
1/31 c7 Guest
Well Snape is also part of the Prince family, though he has his muggle fathers last name so I'd say the chances of Sal meeting a Prince are high. I don't know much Harry Potter lore so don't really know the houses and such.
(My house is Slytherin)
Would love to read more of you ever decide to continue this story!
6/10/2020 c7 7goldenzingy46
rowena a boy? interested!
11/7/2019 c7 Guest
So... is Rowena normally a crossdesser or she's just dressing that way to be safe when out alone or are you changing history to make Rowena Ravenclaw a man.
8/17/2019 c6 Guest
So, is this Ravenclaw's brother or did she bind her breasts and pretend to be a boy so she'd be safe travelling alone?
8/15/2019 c7 Guest
You might see Princes. Snape was from Severus Snape's Muggle father - his Pureblood mum was Eileen Prince.
Fanon has Merlin as one of the earliest students of Slytherin House.
8/15/2019 c3 Guest
You need to fix the format of the date - you wrote in in the American format, Harry is British and the British write it as dd/mm/yyyy.
10/20/2018 c7 4LunasaMarlay556
Please update
8/30/2018 c7 Newest Reader
Please update.
7/19/2018 c7 19AssiehorseLadyfanfictionElla
Please keep writing! I am really enjoying this thus far. I am curious about how this Is going to work though, won't Harry die as Salazar? And If so, how will he defeat Voldie?
I'd imagine that there might be a few Princes around (snapes mothers' maiden name) as I get the impression that it is an old family.
by the way, two chapters are exactly the same.
Cheers, Ella (ps, go Slytherin!)
7/11/2018 c7 Wika0304
please update
7/9/2018 c7 5Natsuki D
Hope to read more in the future _/
6/27/2018 c7 4autumncat210
It was good
(Sorry I am not use to commenting on fanfiction)
334 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »