for The New Rebellion

12/8/2016 c3 4fangs of death
Love this story hope to see it updated one day.
12/4/2016 c1 Guest
D on't delete it it is part of a different kind of wook. I do love it please continue?
11/11/2013 c3 1Himura Daigo
WOW! A cross of Star Wars and EVA! I like it! Is there going to be a next chapter? From what i'm reading, it's like Force Unleashed to Return Of the Jedi redone! Awesome!
9/5/2013 c1 30Atomsk the Pirate King
Talk about a lot of jedi
8/5/2013 c3 Blackholelord
Well this looks nice.
6/6/2012 c3 bryan carroll
good work keep them coming
3/14/2012 c3 26kopakanuvafan20
The omakes at the end were so funny espically the last two.
11/25/2011 c3 Sean Malloy-1
Great job on this story so far, I hope you'll post more soon. Glad you brought Ahsoka in, really looking forward to knowing what else changes.
11/25/2011 c2 Sean Malloy-1
In this chapter you seem to have made a slight mistake: "Chewie was playing Dejarik against R2 off to the side"they don't have R2 yet.
11/17/2011 c3 10Wonderbee31
Loved that OMAKE with Vader getting medieval on the duo there. Neat to see Asohka showing up, as well as to see that Vader can still stomp mud-holes and walk them dry, so will look forward to what happens as they get ready to try and take out Tarkin and his station.
11/17/2011 c3 5Fox Boss
Damn, that Ahsoka really surprised me. Is this going to remain purely in the SW universe, or will Shinji & MAris go to the Eva world at some point?
11/12/2011 c3 chachu
Love this story because of the weird mish-mash of canon and eu information.

Also wondering if Shinji will gain the ability to use his A.T field offensively like Zeruel in the 2nd evangelion movie?

Keep up the good work.
11/11/2011 c3 1Toby860
i like it but youu should add 2 more omakes. both from the family guy starwars. stewie/vader chocking about propertyh and the one about fixing the flaw with estimates
10/18/2011 c2 Nephilim
another good story but why do you only write 1 or 2 chapters thrn not update. this is 1 of your better stories and I would hope to see it finished if you will please.
4/15/2011 c2 10Wonderbee31
Neat twist to the story here, and really enjoying how Shinji is making a big difference at times, both for good or ill, and can't wait to see what else will happen next, will Han go on on to try and pay his debt right now, or get more involved in things?
27 Page 1 2 Next »