for GCSE's, Boyfriends, and the Doctor

9/14/2018 c6 5Ghargr18
My favourite typo every!
‘Over by the boys' door, was, quite rightly, the men's shoes; boots, dinner shoes, willies’
11/30/2017 c19 Guest
Question: What do the following have in common?...
John Hurt, Alan Rickman, Elizabeth Slaydon, Nicholas Courtney and the story 'GCSE's, Boyfriends, and The Doctor'?
Answer:
They're just like the parrot in Monty Python's "Dead Parrot Sketch".
Dead
4/16/2017 c1 4DW'TW'SJA'OUAT'DA
I know ur busy with uni but it's been almost 4 years since the last update. if ur not gonna continue put complete on this story.
7/27/2016 c19 Guest
Have you abandoned this story? Please don't say you have. I've just started it and now I'm obsessed!
11/12/2015 c19 1FearlessSea
Nicely done Stitch! This is an excellent tale of SJ and the Doctor which captures beautifully the interweaving worlds of Torchwood, DW and the endless adventures of Bannerman Road. Regardless of whether this is completed or not, you have done an awesome job and Elisabeth Sladen would indeed be proud.
6/12/2015 c19 KIT-10 not K-9
Hi! Love this story, I've been reading it since the beginning and am waiting patiently for you to finish it.
[honest and for true *fingers crossed, creepy innocent smile on face, hiding TCE behind back & mentally cackling. (Mwhaha, Mwhaha)] cough er ah...
Sorry, watched a Master marathon an now have THE LAUGH stuck in my head like a pop music earworm.
Seriously this is a great tribute to Liz Sladen, Nick Courtney, Jon Pertwee, & Caroline John.
When I read this story; in my imagination I can see the action and hear the actors saying the lines. And that is the hallmark of a great story, when the words not only paint a picture but animate it in color with surround sound.
4/16/2014 c2 4sjsmatee101
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOONNN! I'm desperate to see what happens! Pleasssseeeee! I love this story much I want to read more of it!
10/8/2013 c19 LucyAbernathy
I shall KILL you if you do not update soon!
9/3/2013 c19 TheShootingStar
Need More! Please
8/3/2013 c19 Nyghtshade
Love it can't wait for more
7/17/2013 c1 25Imagination Live
i like it so far!
7/17/2013 c19 3MrsDalek
Just realised I never reveiwed this chapter... I love this story so much, I've re-read it about three times, and still Sarah's prank on the Brig has me cracking up :D

Once you get time, you should definitely update, but I understand if you don't gave the time, my life gets pretty busy too :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
6/3/2013 c19 Guest
I love this story so, so much! I cannot wait until the next update! This is definitely one of my all time favourite stories! Please update soon!:):)
5/31/2013 c19 4sjsmatee101
AHHHHHHH! YOU UPDATED! WOOHOOO! Yay was so glad to see this new chapter! Can't wait for another three weeks! Yay!
5/29/2013 c19 5Ghargr18
Yay! Thank god for an update, I'd given upon one! Please update sooner this time! ;-)
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »