FanFiction.Net
for The Last Emiya

4/15/2019 c6 Midnight49
Having a max of 2 girls is fine. I mean even I have to agree I like watching harem animes but we have to agree 2 girls sounds hard enough as is, but I’ll accept 3 girls for the harem. I can’t wait for this rewrite you know. It seems like it’ll be fun to read.

Now my opinion about harems, 1 girl is already a hassle, 2 girls seems like a tough spot, 3 girls just sounds like a giant dam is filled up to the brim of overflowing but still remains inside. 4 girls... 4 girls sounds like it’s just a constant battle between who gets to have main character-kun for any given moment. I mean, I like watching harem anime but sometimes can we be realistic? Says a guy in a review on a fan fiction. I mean we all know it’s fiction... but can we at least set some boundaries!
6/7/2015 c3 GaeAssail
I believe the cloth Archer had was known as "The Shroud of Martin" so you could refer to the "cape-ish part" as a shroud.
8/21/2014 c1 killer4853
3/28/2012 c1 7Endfall
YES. THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. EMIYA SHIROU WILL TEACH NARUTO THE ONE TRUE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE: THAT PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED! I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW IN ALLCAPS.

BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS STORY LOOKS LIKE IT COLD HAVE POTENTIAL.

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, JAPANESE NAMES...

They don't hyphenate them. They just don't. It's not done. I'm serious here, it's not a thing.
9/28/2011 c6 2Gin of the wicked smile
if you feel that way with the pairing why not make or find women that out class others girls in all areas?
7/26/2011 c5 1Master DK
this was good start to story I thought Not to much a fan of harems but still a good start
5/30/2011 c5 3one.who.reads
While I do think that your character is naruto in name only, I feel that this is not a bad thing, and can't hold it against you. the whole point of fan fictions is so j you can tell a story that is different than the original, so keep up the good work.
3/27/2011 c5 1BillyTheOrc
nice cant wait for more
1/1/2011 c5 FateBurn
good story so far please update again soon
12/16/2010 c5 81L33t Horo
dude this fic is good, keep up the awesome job... my own fic got reviews like urs...but i kept at it... give my fate fic a read (currently in hiatus XD)
12/8/2010 c5 Raj8
interesting story
11/20/2010 c4 11chm01
hi, have you considered arcueid as a beserker class? (she is a beserker class in fate/extra)
11/17/2010 c5 SystemsEternal
Good story.

Quite enjoyable. I've only seen the anime and Unlimited Blade works myself. Can't wait for Rider's Arc. My fav F/SN character. Closely followed by Archer/Emiya.
11/6/2010 c2 1DariusXXI
I really like the idea, I love F/SN crossovers, but I think this first part was a bit rushed anyways. You should read 'The hill of swords' by gabriel blessing for inspiration. It's a F/SN-Familiar of Zero crossover that is made of awesome. If you want information about heroic spirits there's a fic here on ff.net that is full of profiles like the ones in the visual novel. I believe it was called 'In the throne of heroes'.
11/5/2010 c6 DonPJuan