FanFiction.Net
for What Our Heart Desires

9/28/2010 c3 Nalley23
Oh my Gosh! This was awww adorable 3 I could picture every scene in my mind as I was reading your fic. I don't know what to say except that was perfect. You picture Rachel and Jesse's characters so well. Damn I want you writting the next Glee episodes xD.

Congrats sweety.
9/26/2010 c3 Wilson
Perfect! That was beautiful! I loved every single moment of it! Brilliant!
9/26/2010 c3 SpringAwakening01
This is super cute.

I love how they found what they both needed in eachother.

Definitely how it should be.

I would ask you to update, but since it's over, I guess I can't.

I loved it! :D
9/26/2010 c3 4lux thebarbarionwarrior
AWESOME ending u put here!luved it!hope u come up with some more St.Berry stuffs!
9/25/2010 c2 Katie.Scarlett
Say Anything? Cheesy but effective. :)
9/22/2010 c1 19TheDivineMsEm
absolutely amazing! (meaning chapter 2. couldnt review that though) loved it and cant wait 2 c the last chapter :P
9/22/2010 c2 tribalranger
Great start.
9/21/2010 c2 TheDivineMsEm
nice chapter
9/20/2010 c1 2karola13
Loce it. Drunk Rachel is hilarious and I love that dance with Puck and that Jesse want her.

I can't believe that she told this in front of everybody. Yeah, she was drunk but still.

Anyway I realy like it.
9/20/2010 c1 SpringAwakening01
I'm not sure if this was written as a one-shot, or a chapter story, but I hope it was the latter.

Update soon, please. Can't wait to see what you have Jesse do to redeem himself.
9/19/2010 c1 KeaCo23
This is really good! I hope that you continue this story. I wish that glee would have given us some real closer or something with these two, cause we were totally gipped! I am looking forward to see where you are going to be taking this! Keep up the awesome work and please update soon. : )
9/19/2010 c1 13RubberSoulRevolver
totally cute and I love drunk!Rachel. I love who you had her hanging out with as well.

I can't wait to see what you have Jesse do.
9/19/2010 c1 RageandLove2012
great way to kick off a story cant wait for more!