FanFiction.Net
for Compromised

6/19/2020 c77 Maria
Excellent story... You are really great at the action , I wish you would do more of these...
11/19/2019 c77 Maria
Really great story... I hope you do more of these in the future... I mean action one's, you are very good at these too...
6/3/2018 c1 Chazidasity
OhMyGoodness ... I absolutely loved this ... WoWsers I don't have enough adjectives ... beautifully done!
9/27/2017 c77 1Stampiej
What a story! To be very proud of.
5/11/2017 c15 3FireFlower88
Oh wow...didn't see that plot twist coming. *slow clap*
5/10/2017 c7 FireFlower88
Really liked the banter between Gibbs and Abby. Sounded just like them. :) Looking forward to the next 70 chapters!
4/17/2013 c67 14I Feel Possessed
I really enjoyed the journey of this story - and definitely how I could see Callen falling for someone (quickly, heavily, and potentially leaving himself open to hurt - as has been shown in earlier episodes). And a reason why I didn't enjoy the way Callen and Paris were interacting in Red. It seemed forced. I think G is meant for one night stands, falling in love and getting hurt...and being alone!

So whilst I read to the end, it was a bit too happily ever after for my dark imagination. I also think Callen would have taken a long time to trust his mother, especially with a fear that she / his new found family would desert him.

The plot was so complex - makes me wish the TV show writers had more time to invest in proper narratives and character development.
4/15/2013 c39 Guest
Quick comment; Brighton doesn't have any sand, it is all pebbles. And you can't tell a baby's sex at 12 weeks.

Loving the story though...
4/14/2013 c32 I Feel Possessed
Very powerful and moving chapter. I cried over that..hope there isn't another chapter that emotional?!
12/17/2012 c61 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Aww, it's so nice to see Callen having an actual family :D Loved his conversation with Gibbs, I always thought they'd do another cross over between NCIS and NCIS:LA, but... to date no such luck.
12/17/2012 c60 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Great chapter, I love the relationship aspects. The bikini bit was funny.
12/17/2012 c58 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Awww, what a sweet chapter, I loved G and Annabel at the end :)
12/17/2012 c57 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Aww, finally Hetty calls him G. Great chapter :)
12/10/2012 c8 18SnoopGirl69
Loving this story -great story idea. Some grammar and wrong words used did distract me at times. Do you have a Beta for your stories? If not I think having one would take your stories from great to super-great :)
12/10/2012 c6 SnoopGirl69
Great chapter! The suspense keeps building
589 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »